Thread: Pepperdine vs UCLA

Default Pepperdine vs UCLA

I don’t get PAC 12 network but scoreboard shows the waves and bruins (#22) are headed to triple OT.

I love being a Directv subscriber who still can't watch a game like this because the Pac 12 is clueless about how many viewers they are losing by their refusal to bring in Directv viewers.

Looks like the Waves are running out of gas. They had chances to beat UCLA but couldn't finish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    I love being a Directv subscriber who still can't watch a game like this because the Pac 12 is clueless about how many viewers they are losing by their refusal to bring in Directv viewers,
    The PAC 12 and DirecTV are both useless and deserve one another.

I was a loyal DirecTV guy for 17 years. The bills kept going up and the content didn’t change. I finally called and canceled and told them that one of the big reasons I pulled the plug was their refusal to figure out a deal for PAC 12 network.

For now I’m on YouTube TV. Pact 12 isn’t there either but it is better in about a dozen ways and about a hundred bucks a month cheaper and I can watch TV anywhere on any device with no hassle. I assume it’s only a matter of time before PAC 12 is there and probably eventually Root Sports as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    I love being a Directv subscriber who still can't watch a game like this because the Pac 12 is clueless about how many viewers they are losing by their refusal to bring in Directv viewers.
    Direct-TV has ROOT, but no P12 Network
    Charter Cable (which I have) has P12 Network, but no ROOT (because I am out of market)

So you are damned if you do, damned if you don't. And the scorebug for P12 Network just showed that the Waves won, which is wrong.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Quote Originally Posted by 229SintoZag View Post
    The PAC 12 and DirecTV are both useless and deserve one another. .
    Truer words could not be written. I used to be a Direct-TV guy, but this is before the Pac-12 Network was born. Lately I have been referring to the Pac-12 conference as the "Joke-12", because basically, they are a monumental joke. Larry Scott has run that once-great conference right into the ground. I used to be a hardcore Arizona Wildcats fan (when Lute was coach). Now my loyalties are with that team from Spokane.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Box score showed 3 of waves started fouled out, another had 4 fouls. Colby Ross seemed to need a lot of attempts to get his 30+.

- i watch the last few minutes and the 3 overtimes, yes colby got his 25 points or so, but put up about that many shots.
    - horrible call by ref. at end of second overtime most likely cost pepperdine a win, even the t.v. announcer said it was a terrible call to make at the end of overtime........whats more they got the call wrong, should have been called on ucla for a moving screen. ah well.