Thread: Baylor replacement game?

Default Baylor replacement game?

Has anyone heard anything?

Baylor game is on as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
    Baylor game is on as of now.
    My bad. I thought it had been cancelled.

I'm hoping Baylor has to pull out, then hopefully we can get a weaker team to play and CBS moves the telecast to an afternoon game. Hey, I can dream, can't I?
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I'm hoping Baylor has to pull out, then hopefully we can get a weaker team to play and CBS moves the telecast to an afternoon game. Hey, I can dream, can't I?
    Why would you want a weaker opponent? We want and need to face Baylor. Frankly, I think we are more likely to be the cause for the game getting scrubbed than they are at this point.

ZZ

Quote Originally Posted by zagzilla View Post
    Why would you want a weaker opponent? We want and need to face Baylor. Frankly, I think we are more likely to be the cause for the game getting scrubbed than they are at this point.

ZZ
    Baylor is scheduled to play UW on Sunday. The Huskies beat them last year.
    Parlez-vous français?

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    Unless one team absolutely blows the other out - which won't happen - then there is no loser in a game like that. One versus two, tight game, we've already proven we deserve that one seed, so this should be one we hope for IMO

We can beat them, they should fear us
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Unless one team absolutely blows the other out - which won't happen - then there is no loser in a game like that. One versus two, tight game, we've already proven we deserve that one seed, so this should be one we hope for IMO

We can beat them, they should fear us
    Absolutely! I want to beat WVU and Baylor and claim the early Big 12 championship haha.
    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Quote Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
    Baylor is scheduled to play UW on Sunday. The Huskies beat them last year.
    Yes beating Baylor in the pre-season was a great feather in the cap for the Huskies who ended near the basement of the Pac12. Huskies don't have Jaden McDaniels and Stewart this year and I would bet vegas odds the Bear would tear the sled dog apart..

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    Yes beating Baylor in the pre-season was a great feather in the cap for the Huskies who ended near the basement of the Pac12. Huskies don't have Jaden McDaniels and Stewart this year and I would bet vegas odds the Bear would tear the sled dog apart..
    Yeah, to be honest, I think Jaden was drafted almost solely on potential after his lackluster year in Seattle.

UW was lucky to get this game, but Baylor probably won’t even feel motivated to avenge last year’s loss but will win what will feel like a practice game anyway. The virus will no doubt create quite a few ironic mismatches.
    Parlez-vous français?