View Poll Results: Bob Zag Bulldog of the Game ( vs. Kansas) : 11. 26. 20 ?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kispert

21 19.27%
  • Ayayi

2 1.83%
  • Timme

26 23.85%
  • Suggs

60 55.05%
  • Nembhard

0 0%
  • Other ( and why. . .)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bob Zag Bulldog of the Game ( vs. Kansas) : 11. 26. 20 ?

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    A couple of his drives amongst the tall trees recalled some our past PG's, and not just Jeremy.
    Matt S type demeanor

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    That’s nothing Reno. I had to listen to most of the game while ferrying my lovely bride to Kroger to pick up more supplies. The ESPN feed came from the Jayhawk network, an insufferable duo to listen to. “Homers” would be a loose description of their broadcast. Just sorry (not really) that I was able to watch the last 8 minutes on the telly.
    Isn't there also a Gonzaga in Italy? Their announcers were just averaging the distances.

When will the fans of a 'blue blood' be able to admit that the Zags were the better team that day and that they deserve the accolades/ranking?
    It's not funny.

Could have gone with any of Kispert/Timme/Suggs.

Went with Kispert because he was a rock whenever KU made runs.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Suggs played his first college game against a veteran, top ten team with the reigning national defensive player of the year...and he was the best player on the floor in crunch time.

Does he become the first Zag to win the Cousy Award.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaZagFan View Post
    FEW 600!
    With the victory, Gonzaga's Mark Few picked up his 600th win in his 724th game, becoming the third-fastest coach to reach 600 wins in Division I history behind Adolph Rupp (704) and Jerry Tarkanian (720), according to ESPN Stats & Information.

Suggs has as much athleticism as any previous Gonzaga guard with an amazing level of body control and size. His point guard instincts are up there as well, and he is no slouch with his outside shooting. To top it off, he is an active and skilled defender. Easily the most complete package that Gonzaga has ever had at the position.

I missed the Pargo comparison ... and I'm glad I did. No offense to Jeremy, but Suggs is a whole 'nother level of athlete here at GU. Enjoy Suggs while he's here.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Instant fan favorite: Suggs. Thankful for all the Zags. Wow, what abundance!

Wow Suggs is better than advertised, he has the eye of the tiger. Winning reflects from his character. Confidence, no fear, expected excellence! Best looking freshman Zag I’ve seen play, a bit sloppy at times and may have held the ball too long a couple of times but it’s game #1. This guy is blue chip, great court vision can penetrate, solid jump shot, very well rounded player but that swag and eye of the tiger you just can’t coach. It’s going to be a fun year, wow!

Wow, we are loaded. Suggs in control on his very first game against Kansas no less. Kispert and Timme are going to put up monster numbers this year.

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Thats the most impressive first game Ive ever seen for a Freshmen. That kid was not only not rattled at all....he was going after them. His head is always up..and his passes aint fancy, just dam effective. This guy IS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS. Gonna be interesting to see what Mr. Suggs brings to tomorrows game with Auburn ..they'd like to bring him a faulty alarm clock..GO ZAGS!

Timmie is so good. Even when his opponents know what he going to do he still does it. Great fundamentals and consistency.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Suggs. I really believe he's already better than the #3 pick in this year's draft.

Quote Originally Posted by azzagfan View Post
    Suggs. I really believe he's already better than the #3 pick in this year's draft.
    it'll be interesting to watch the draft boards...haven't checked lately but believe suggs has been slotted in the past by most in the mid-lottery...7-10 range.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaZagFan View Post
    FEW 600!
    Love this...and valid for sure
    Went with Kispert -- only because Suggs is going to be in consideration every game.
    Go Zags!!
    “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    it'll be interesting to watch the draft boards...haven't checked lately but believe suggs has been slotted in the past by most in the mid-lottery...7-10 range.
    . This will be a much stronger draft, and it will be interesting to see how players in the G League are rated vs. NCAA players vs. International players. I have to believe Suggs will rise quickly as people see his athleticism, skill, court awareness, passing, shooting, and he has the "It" factor. The only fear I have for him are injuries, because he attacks the rim with reckless abandon (which is awesome to watch but hard on the body).