Thread: Are you ready?

Default Are you ready?

Hello everyone. It's 8:45 pm on Wednesday night. I am SO HAPPY AND EXCITED, and I just can not contain it any longer. The season is upon us, and tomorrow it all begins. I can really feel my Zag spirit returning. It's been such a long and honestly disappointing time. But it's over, and the NEW SEASON is upon us. It's going to be a very different season, but it will also be the same because our Zags will be playing. I watched the NBA playoffs and they were just as good, if not better honestly. The players played as good as I've ever seen pros play. The shooting was phenominal. And I expect the same thing tomorrow

One thing about all these players. THEY ALL HATE TO LOSE, and you will see as intense play as you've ever seen. BELIEVE IT. So as a fan, you can cheer as hard as you ever have, and get as crazy as you've ever gotten. For someone like me, I've watched almost all of the games at home; so I'm used to watching TV. And OMG we are playing Kansas. Can you believe it. KANSAS. Have we ever played Kansas? few vs Self. It will be incredible.

How are you all doing? How are you feeling? Tell me please. Let's get ready to get ready.

Go Zags!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

I'm more than ready. I have not watched a meaningful Zags game since March. KIK doesn't count. I'll be hitting the sack early, and waking up early. The only way my TV is not on FOX tomorrow morning is if someone were to pry the TV remote out of my cold, dead hands.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ZAG FANS ENJOY SOME BASKETBALL

I'm so very excited! I had a great March planned. I re-routed a planned trip to Spokane at the last minute to stop in Las Vegas to attend my first ever WCC Tournament. I had NCAA tickets for The Spokane games, then was off to Hawaii, where I would watch the Zags at my favorite watering hole begin their run to the Final Four. The WCC Tournament was great, but the rest was the start of a lot of disappointment, cancellations and concerns for family and friends. The absence of March Madness was very difficult, the rest of the year even more so.

But today Gonzaga steps out on the National stage to open their season, on Thanksgiving Day, to play Kansas no less! Just incredible! Go Zags and a very Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Ready to watch these Zags earn Coach Few win #600 vs Kansas in the first major network, nationally televised college hoops game since COVID ended the season early.

Eager to see how Zags can do on the boards and if Ballo is relied on to bring some much needed size and muscle to the team and of course what the rotation looks like. Hope Kispert goes off. Let’s do this Zags. Win it for Few!!!

Also, just read my Blue Ribbon Yearbook summary of Kansas. They may be the only team in the country with bigger guards and wings than Zags. Expect a lineup of 6’5-7” perimeter players and big boy bigs too. Zags are gonna have to bring their A game for sure. Methinks a lot of NBA GMs and scouts will be tuning in for this game too.
    Last edited by GonzagasaurusFlex; 11-26-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

It's GAME DAY, THE best day of the week.

And what a game it's going to be. Thanks for some really good posts to read to get my game day going. The pump is being primed. I've dreamt about this one for a long time, and I have always believed the Zags would beat Kansas when we met them. Florida is a great place to be playing today. Wish I was there.

We have guards too, and I'm excited to see ours match up with theirs. And I'm looking forward to watching Ballo go up against their Big. Dang! I'm been waiting for this game for along time. I couldn't be happier.

Go Zags!!!

Very exciting to have basketball again, and possibly the best GU team ever.

I woke up this morning and checked Twitter right away -half expecting an announcement that this game has been cancelled. So thankful for the zags as a release / escape in a sometimes stressful world.

Happy Thanksgiving Reborn! I’m ready, but it’s a good damn thing no one of consequence has to rely on my state of readiness for a basketball game (LOL)!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    It's GAME DAY, THE best day of the week.
    My favorite sentence on this board. Makes me smile every time I see it.

https://mytuner-radio.com/radio/kga-...e-game-428103/

Link to the pre-game on the radio, for those of us who are out of market. Yeah, I would say I am ready, the Zags are the only team of the many that I follow for which I tune into the radio pregame for.

EDIT: more info --- Andrew Nembhard will be coming off the bench today. Radio guy Adam Morrison will be doing home games only.
    Last edited by SorenTodd45; 11-26-2020 at 09:44 AM. Reason: more info
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

As I peer out from underneath my bed...first looking right...then looking left...with cod liver oil infused Oj in hand....I realize 2 things...the remote isnt here AND I now have 3 more complete pairs of socks.

GO GU!

Quote Originally Posted by PNW Zagfan View Post
    My favorite sentence on this board. Makes me smile every time I see it.
    Thank you. It makes me smile too, especially as I'm typing it. Let's go Zags!!!

Go Zags!

Quote Originally Posted by former1dog View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Reborn! I’m ready, but it’s a good damn thing no one of consequence has to rely on my state of readiness for a basketball game (LOL)!! ��
    Happy Thanksgiving, Former1. I am definitely grateful to be a Zag.

Go Zags!

#1 Team in the Nation

Hell yeah I'm ready
    Bring back the OCC