Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulldog Broadcast: Heister, Dickau, Fox & Jones

Default Bulldog Broadcast: Heister, Dickau, Fox & Jones

There is a podcast version, but the video is probably better. Enjoy

Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000499527567

Heister typically being silly, disrespectful, annoying. Fox and Dan preferable.

You can tell Fox is not sold on this team.

Love the story DD told about MJ photo on the wall behind him

ZZ

I think Heister gratuitously munching a sandwich while the others are trying to be professional is an embarrassment of which he’s not remotely aware.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    I think Heister gratuitously munching a sandwich while the others are trying to be professional is an embarrassment of which he’s not remotely aware.
    I’m with you jazz. Wait 40 mins and eat your sandwich after.

Apparently he was banned from the house. It appeared as though he was on a deck or patio.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Apparently he was banned from the house. It appeared as though he was on a deck or patio.
    He kept looking back, expecting to be banished even more perhaps. What a tool. You'd think he'd have a GU sweat on.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    You can tell Fox is not sold on this team.
    I believe Fox is a I'll believe it when I see it guy. Heister is the opposite. Not having a true big or an athletic player like Clarke to protect the rim can be a problem for this team. Hopfully Anton and Ballo can help with this.

I've bagged on Heister over the years and he didn't disappoint in this podcast. He's a passionate fan but needs to step up his game representing the Zags.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post
    I believe Fox is a I'll believe it when I see it guy. Heister is the opposite. Not having a true big or an athletic player like Clarke to protect the rim can be a problem for this team. Hopfully Anton and Ballo can help with this.

I've bagged on Heister over the years and he didn't disappoint in this podcast. He's a passionate fan but needs to step up his game representing the Zags.

No problem w his homerism. Balances Foxie and DDD. It's just his sophomoric deportment. Trying to be cool makes him a fool.

No problem w his homerism. Balances Foxie and DDD. It's just his sophomoric deportment. Trying to be cool makes him a fool.
    While Heister can be extremely annoying during broadcasts, my favorite part of this podcast was him talking about how all the national guys bring up Few being outdoors, fishing, loving nature, balance in his life, when really his fishing is so competitive that he can't take a moment to relax or enjoy it if he's not hauling them in. Gave me a different mental picture of Few fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    While Heister can be extremely annoying during broadcasts, my favorite part of this podcast was him talking about how all the national guys bring up Few being outdoors, fishing, loving nature, balance in his life, when really his fishing is so competitive that he can't take a moment to relax or enjoy it if he's not hauling them in. Gave me a different mental picture of Few fishing.
    Silver lining guy, BD?

That’s a good one. Thx fire
    Think Big. No think Bigger than that!

Silver lining guy, BD?
    He is slightly better when not calling Zags games. I find at least 50% of all broadcasters unlistenable though, if that's a word.

I'll take him over Walton all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    I'll take him over Walton all day long.
    And I'm just the opposite.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Do you like LSD or Quaaludes? Take your pick

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Do you like LSD or Quaaludes? Take your pick
    In the words of Deion Sanders "Both".
    It's not funny.

Walton is pompous and biased, but he's candid and knowledgeable. Heister has no redeeming qualities as a sportscaster whatsoever, IMO.

Walton is pompous and biased, but he's candid and knowledgeable. Heister has no redeeming qualities as a sportscaster whatsoever, IMO.
    Most of Waltons spiel is his made for TV identity. Without it he would have gone away years ago.

Unfortunately for Heister not so much. He's very passionate and has been involved for many years. I wish he could try to be a little more professional.

Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post
    Most of Waltons spiel is his made for TV identity. Without it he would have gone away years ago.

Unfortunately for Heister not so much. He's very passionate and has been involved for many years. I wish he could try to be a little more professional.

I know Bill. He’s same off camera. Passionate about life, fitness, exercise, connection. He can wear on you in person, too, but his spiel is all encompassing.

The Heister bashing is tiresome. Give it a rest, Jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    The Heister bashing is tiresome. Give it a rest, Jazz.
    Curious why you are blind to the many other H-bashers here? Give your own bashing a rest, too.

I have no issue with Greg and maybe its cuz i met him and hung out with my Sr year in high school. I wanted to become a sports announcer in sports. I had to write a letter and i turned it in to my teacher. That was the project. What we wanted to do in our life we were to write a letter and hope to get a response.

Low and behold Greg answered and invited me to the Gonzaga game in K1 when dickau was still playing. (Dan has to be 5'9 in real life)

I was dropped off by my parents to wait for Greg to be done with his newscast on the parade i believe?? Laura was a super nice lady as well as i sat and chatted with her in their suv.

We went to GU and he was polite and courteous to me and a joker i could tell at 17. I had a great time so i wont ever bash Greg over announcing.
    Love the zags for life

Curious why you are blind to the many other H-bashers here? Give your own bashing a rest, too.
    I'm with ZN (and probably many others). IMHO you are the most NEGATIVE poster on this Board. You bash others, players, coaches, etc. MOST OF THE TIME. You come across as prolifically narcissistic, you are relentless in that you have to get in the last dig, and for me you ruin the potentially positive nature of this board. If you continue your negativity, I will be the next to drop from this board, like many others have done already. If your intent is to make it painful for many of us readers, then you certainly know how to do that. Please give us all a Happy Thanksgiving, and lighten up. I know this is a bashing and I won't ever do it again. Please give your bashings a rest... forever. Thank You! Go Zags!