https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...kings-released

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

First time preseason #1!

28 First place votes vs. 24 for Baylor.

11 for Nova and 1 for Virginia
    GO ZAGS!!!

MBB Opens Season atop the College Basketball World

Zags receive No. 1 preseason ranking for first time in program history.

https://gozags.com/news/2020/11/9/me...t4whOE1meoy3_Q

WE HAVE ARRIVED !! I'm so excited for Thursday, that I am about to wet myself.

No 1 by a whisker! No 1 seed too. We run the table! The magic is in the air.

Kraziness can be viewed by outlanders how? Or, here we go again, another season hiding a great basketball product under Naismith’s peach basket.

Great start! and we haven't even played a game yet!
    Bring back the OCC

Doomed! It can only go down from here

Huge honor. Now let’s go play some ball!

Quote Originally Posted by phxfireflames View Post
    Doomed! It can only go down from here
    Or could just remain #1 all season. I like this option better.

At this point i'll settle for "actually played the season." Not the whole season, even. A season. Starting low with the expectations and moving up from there.
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

No offense but I think we'll be playing till mid April.(fingers crossed).

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Kraziness can be viewed by outlanders how? Or, here we go again, another season hiding a great basketball product under Naismith’s peach basket.
    My sense is that there has been no progress in making Zags games more accessible via streaming services. Are we still on Root sports for non-ESPN games? If so isn't it true that Root still has no way to stream its content unless you also have an old school (ie ancient) cable tv or satellite package?

When will this ever be addressed? Get with the program. Cable tv has gone the way of the Buffalo.

Regardless Kraziness isn't even a game. It's GU only. Can't someone in the athletic department hold up their iPhone for us all or something? I mean come on. I have a 4K security camera at my home and I can livestream the chicks in my chicken coop. This is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by 229SintoZag View Post
    My sense is that there has been no progress in making Zags games more accessible via streaming services. Are we still on Root sports for non-ESPN games? If so isn't it true that Root still has no way to stream its content unless you also have an old school (ie ancient) cable tv or satellite package?

When will this ever be addressed? Get with the program. Cable tv has gone the way of the Buffalo.

Regardless Kraziness isn't even a game. It's GU only. Can't someone in the athletic department hold up their iPhone for us all or something? I mean come on. I have a 4K security camera at my home and I can livestream the chicks in my chicken coop. This is absurd.
    Hold on to your livestream Coop-cast, 229, it may have to do next week. Will they peck each other? No progress whatsoever. And as the cupcakes begin getting doled out, I suspect we will be shaded again. For a spectacular college bb program, it’s just embarrassing.

Hold on to your livestream Coop-cast, 229, it may have to do next week. Will they peck each other? No progress whatsoever. And as the cupcakes begin getting doled out, I suspect we will be shaded again. For a spectacular college bb program, it’s just embarrassing.
    When checking my tv viewing options last summer after dumping Directv after 23 years (yea!) I found that Root Sports was not even available on Dish anymore (K dispute). Unless something has since developed I am not aware of, the only national carriers for Root Sports are Directv and AT&T's streaming service. At this point my frustration level is so high, I would go so far as to say this goes beyond just being embarrassing, it is downright pathetic!

Default ZAGS #1

The Atlanta Journal has the ZAGS #1!!!

This is in SEC/ACC territory!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VaBeachZAG View Post
    When checking my tv viewing options last summer after dumping Directv after 23 years (yea!) I found that Root Sports was not even available on Dish anymore (K dispute). Unless something has since developed I am not aware of, the only national carriers for Root Sports are Directv and AT&T's streaming service. At this point my frustration level is so high, I would go so far as to say this goes beyond just being embarrassing, it is downright pathetic!

Just checked and Root Sports is still there and Kraziness is on the schedule for 11pm EST...

Not what I wanted to hear. Since we can't apparently get streaming of our Zags, here's a look into my coop. If I can monitor them remotely on my iPhone I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that this is something Mike Roth and his lieutenants ought to be able to figure out....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    The Atlanta Journal has the ZAGS #1!!!

This is in SEC/ACC territory!!!
    Link?

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

it would be fun to read the article Bogozags, can you share it with us?

the first words that came from my lips on hearing this was exactly what sorentodd above had: we have arrived

cable in seattle is showing it thur eve 8pm to 9.30 pm,
    ch 627 root tv

Quote Originally Posted by 229SintoZag View Post
    Not what I wanted to hear. Since we can't apparently get streaming of our Zags, here's a look into my coop. If I can monitor them remotely on my iPhone I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that this is something Mike Roth and his lieutenants ought to be able to figure out....

Now that’s a chicken sh** operation with class, 229.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    the first words that came from my lips on hearing this was exactly what sorentodd above had: we have arrived

cable in seattle is showing it thur eve 8pm to 9.30 pm,
    ch 627 root tv
    Nice but what about the other 99% of Zag nation? Love the Zags but I’m not re-upping at Ft Lewis anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Link?

:]

Sorry, I forgot to "paste" it...this isn't my area of expertise so not sure why it didn't show up in blue???

https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-worl...RC7Q7EAUMLERYY