Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kraziness in the kennel 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    https://www.slipperstillfits.com/202...eseason-events

I poked around on Gozags.com but couldn't find anything about streaming.

Exactly, lotta promises, nothing for sure. Been there. Sam should stick to making beer. A big huh on this:

“Rest easy, Gonzaga fans. The KHQ broadcast of Kraziness in the Kennel WILL be available on live stream for viewers out of market. I don’t have info on the where (app, website, or both), but I’m told it will be streamed.”

Don't forget: Numerica Fan Fest is tonight at 6:00 pm PT. You can stream it live on GoZags.com. Get our first glimpse of college basketball in tooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

From a SSF tweet.

So the fan fest for the women’s team is streamable on GoZags.com tonight. Hopefully that means the men’s team will be streamable there on Thursday as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RockandRollJames View Post
    Don't forget: Numerica Fan Fest is tonight at 6:00 pm PT. You can stream it live on GoZags.com. Get our first glimpse of college basketball in tooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

From a SSF tweet.

So the fan fest for the women’s team is streamable on GoZags.com tonight. Hopefully that means the men’s team will be streamable there on Thursday as well.
    If you figure out how to stream these events, let us know!!!!
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by RockandRollJames View Post

From a SSF tweet.

So the fan fest for the womenís team is streamable on GoZags.com tonight. Hopefully that means the menís team will be streamable there on Thursday as well.
    is there where they scrimmage each other?

I see on direct tv spokane area that Thursday at 6;30 WCC conference preview is on.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher

Although students and fans wont be allowed to attend, I'm told the students will be allowed to have signs displayed in the seats for the KIK event. Hoping the camera catches these signs. I've seen a few of them and they are pretty creative!

The streaming link is up!!!!!!!

https://gozags.com/watch/?Live=48&type=Archive
    Birddog

Cheers!
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Looks like audio only

Quote Originally Posted by goodbja View Post
    Looks like audio only
    U gotta be kidding. It’s 2020! So progress for Zag admin is offering games involving the #1 team in the country via a podcast?
    Few should sue for lack of support.

think you are misreading it. Audio only looks like an option. Why anyone would want that is beyond me.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Can someone please answer my question: is tonights broadcast where they scrimmage each other? If not, what am i watching tonight?

November 12th at 7:30pm

Jazz.....going to need an address to ship you the truckload of cheese to go with all of that whine you got going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Jazz.....going to need an address to ship you the truckload of cheese to go with all of that whine you got going there.
    Provolone, thanks. Direct from Eataly works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    think you are misreading it. Audio only looks like an option. Why anyone would want that is beyond me.
    Stay tuned, LI, good to see ya.

The streaming link is up!!!!!!!

https://gozags.com/watch/?Live=48&type=Archive
    Thanks Birddog!

Iím so jonesin for Zags hoops Iíll likely stay up and watch live here on the East coast despite work on Friday.

With such a gauntlet of an early season schedule and young Zags needing any opportunity to play under the 2020 version of bright lights, maybe itís a much more serious scrimmage than usual Iím thinking. No cupcakes early so gotta take every opportunity to compete and several guys striving to earn minutes on this loaded team. Excited to see:

- Is Watson 100% physically and is he mentally ready to be an assertive key piece...plays so calm and cool naturally; I hope to see more aggressive play from him. Does he have an outside/midrange shot to help keep D from collapsing on Timme/Ballo/Zakharov
    - Suggs and Cook battle each other in the spotlight. Not so much to compare as to just see their games and what they bring out of one another. Ditto for Ayayi/Harris matchup, which I presume we will see
    - Ballo and Zakharov not necessarily vs one another but just to see where their games are at.
    - Arlauskas. I just hope he shines a bit and sends a message to everyone ďIím gonna be a factor for this teamĒ because he doesnít get much spotlight imo.

What/Who are you most excited to see?
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    The scrimmage itself has never given much of a feel of a real game, and in bizarro world with no fans I don’t think that’s going to change. But we need this. I’m most excited to see any Zag basketball anything. As always it’s great to get a glimpse at the new guys and I’m sure looking forward to that, but I will be loving all of it.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

of course I want to see all the new players. I'm sure we all do. That's what I love about college basketball, the new players coming in. How good our these new guys that are soon to suit 'em up? I think our #1 ranking indicates that they are pretty good. I'm also excited to see Kispert, Ayayi and Timme, our returning vets. These three guys all had really good seasons last year, and I'm looking to see how much they've improved. I know they have, and Now I want to see it in action. I'm not expecting much. It's a scrimmage with no fans. I'm just looking forward to seeing them play because I love them.

I'm also looking forward to interacting with all Zag fans who come here to share their insights or complaints. I have enjoyed all this so much over the years.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    of course I want to see all the new players. I'm sure we all do. That's what I love about college basketball, the new players coming in. How good our these new guys that are soon to suit 'em up? I think our #1 ranking indicates that they are pretty good. I'm also excited to see Kispert, Ayayi and Timme, our returning vets. These three guys all had really good seasons last year, and I'm looking to see how much they've improved. I know they have, and Now I want to see it in action. I'm not expecting much. It's a scrimmage with no fans. I'm just looking forward to seeing them play because I love them.

I'm also looking forward to interacting with all Zag fans who come here to share their insights or complaints. I have enjoyed all this so much over the years.

Go Zags!!!
    Agreed . I just hope the refs call the game right. We don't need to be griping about the refs in the KnK.

tongue in cheek.
    It's not funny.

Did anybody stream the ladies "Fan Fest"? How did it go? problems?
    Birddog

Birddog yes watched the whole thing 6:00PM to 7:00PM on SWX. Only complaints first 8 minutes was pretty much all commercials. Then during the scrimmage instead of calling the action the broadcasters yaked. But if you knew everybody's number you could follow the action. The ladies had two good 8 minute quarters where they worked up a good sweat, and were active on defense. Their was no 3 point or hotshot contest which was fine the scrimmage was very enjoyable. They came out with the Lady Zags full non conference schedule during the scrimmage. They were also doing some quick interviews with players during the scrimmage (Tried to do during Timeouts.)

It was great seeing our Lady Zags in action again, now comes the long wait until they play on 28 November which seems like forever. Of note only one of our Lady Zags Non Conference games are at home.

Thanks ZAB, that is good to hear.
    Birddog

Did anybody stream the ladies "Fan Fest"? How did it go? problems?
    Birddog, I watched the online stream of the Lady Zags Fan Fest yesterday evening. The stream for me kicked in about a minute after the program started. The stream feed was a very good quality and I did not have any interruptions or buffering issues at all.

It was strange though to watch the Gonzaga basketball program without any fans in the stands...

But it was to the good opportunity to catch a glimpse of the returning Lady Zag players and the new recruits and transfers.

Greg Heister was the announcer for last night's program. If Heister is a problem for you...then there was a "problem". Enjoy the Kraziness in the Kennel...

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Thanks Birddog!

Iím so jonesin for Zags hoops Iíll likely stay up and watch live here on the East coast despite work on Friday.

With such a gauntlet of an early season schedule and young Zags needing any opportunity to play under the 2020 version of bright lights, maybe itís a much more serious scrimmage than usual Iím thinking. No cupcakes early so gotta take every opportunity to compete and several guys striving to earn minutes on this loaded team. Excited to see:

- Is Watson 100% physically and is he mentally ready to be an assertive key piece...plays so calm and cool naturally; I hope to see more aggressive play from him. Does he have an outside/midrange shot to help keep D from collapsing on Timme/Ballo/Zakharov
    - Suggs and Cook battle each other in the spotlight. Not so much to compare as to just see their games and what they bring out of one another. Ditto for Ayayi/Harris matchup, which I presume we will see
    - Ballo and Zakharov not necessarily vs one another but just to see where their games are at.
    - Arlauskas. I just hope he shines a bit and sends a message to everyone ďIím gonna be a factor for this teamĒ because he doesnít get much spotlight imo.

Iím keen to watch Ballo, Arlauskas, Zakharov and Suggs.
    I want to see Ballo physically dominate play, Arlauskas look to score, Zakharov defend and score and Suggs to defend.