X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spike#1
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2016

If the GU Women's program is having their annual Fan Fest event, is there's gotta be a chance they will be doing something for the Men's team, wouldn't you think?

SPOKANE, Wash. – Gonzaga women's basketball has finalized a date for Numerica Fan Fest for Nov. 10, at 6 p.m.

SPOKANE, Wash. – Gonzaga women's basketball has finalized a date for Numerica Fan Fest for Nov. 10, at 6 p.m.

The 2020 edition of Numerica Fan Fest will be broadcast live locally on SWX, and streamed on GoZags.com. The event will occur with no fans in attendance, part of a controlled environment in Spokane coordinated by Gonzaga University and its Athletic Department. Gonzaga continues to work with the Spokane Regional Health District to implement appropriate COVID-19 protocols, as well, to help protect the health and safety all of players, coaches and staff.

Numerica Fan Fest will be the public's first look at the 2020-21 women's basketball team. The Zags will scrimmage each other during the event, and compete in contests. Fans will have a chance to listen to several student-athletes and coaches with interviews. Stay tuned to GoZags.com for more details of Numerica Fan Fest.

Comment

• AirborneJag
      Kennel Club Material
      • Nov 2009

Something may be announced tomorrow night on the webinar with coaches and players that begins at 5:30 PTD. If it is, then it will also be posted on GoZags.com.

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by AirborneJag View Post
        Something may be announced tomorrow night on the webinar with coaches and players that begins at 5:30 PTD. If it is, then it will also be posted on GoZags.com.
        I am trusting a Men’s Basketball Fan Fest event of some sort accessible to online viewers will be announced soon. Not having one would be a colossal slap in the face to this team’s awesome fan base.
        Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• HenneZag
          Zag for Life
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
          I am trusting a Men’s Basketball Fan Fest event of some sort accessible to online viewers will be announced soon. Not having one would be a colossal slap in the face to this team’s awesome fan base.
          +1
          America's Team!

Comment

• TexasZagFan
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by HenneZag View Post
            +1
            I'm hoping they will resume the camps next summer. Big D will be nearly 11, a great time for attending camp.

I'm trying to talk my BIL into bringing my nephew. He's a huge Oklahoma fan, he needs to see how we do it, the Zag way. Last year, he took me to an OU football game, it was my first time on the campus in Norman. It was a city all unto itself. One of their 10 story dorms could easily hold a dozen DeSmets.

Comment

• kitzbuel
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
              I'm hoping they will resume the camps next summer. Big D will be nearly 11, a great time for attending camp.

I'm trying to talk my BIL into bringing my nephew. He's a huge Oklahoma fan, he needs to see how we do it, the Zag way. Last year, he took me to an OU football game, it was my first time on the campus in Norman. It was a city all unto itself. One of their 10 story dorms could easily hold a dozen DeSmets.
              I’ll take one DeSmet over any number of their 10 story dorms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                I’ll take one DeSmet over any number of their 10 story dorms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                You and me both, Kitz. I lived in DeSmet 3 out of 4 years. Such great memories, great friends made during those years. Also learned how to throw a frisbee straight as an arrow, an important life skill.

My sophomore year in Robinson House was great, too. The major memory was hearing "Black Water" by the Doobie Brothers, during keggers. Several baseball players lived there, including Lenn Sakata. I learned a lot about the great game from them.

Comment

• Zagdawg
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Jim Meehan
                  @SRJimm
                  ·
                  2h
                  Gonzaga will hold Kraziness in the Kennel on Nov. 12. No fans, will be televised.

������ ����������
                  @SamAdamsTV
                  ·
                  1h
                  Gonzaga will host Kraziness in the Kennel on November 12th. No fans in attendance, but the intrasquad scrimmage will be televised live on KHQ that night at 8 pm.

Comment

• AirborneJag
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Nov 2009

According to Tom Hudson, host of the webinar tonight, Kraziness will be broadcast locally on KHQ. Beyond that, not a lot of news coming out of the webinar. GU does not anticipate fans at any home games but holds out the possibility. Corey and Joel were both very well spoken, talked about being the “old guys” and how excited they were to be back together. Joel said the new guys have well deserved reputations and are really talented. Joel closed out by saying he and Corey need to be the ones that give more back than they take from the program. An interesting thought.

Comment

• MDABE80
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

The Zags will hold Kraziness on Nov. 12 at 8 p.m. No fans will be permitted at the McCarthey Athletic Center due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but Kraziness will be televised live on KHQ.

Comment

• Zagdawg
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

������ ����������
                        @SamAdamsTV
                        ·
                        28m
                        Rest easy, Gonzaga fans. The KHQ broadcast of Kraziness in the Kennel WILL be available on live stream for viewers out of market. I don’t have info on the where (app, website, or both), but I’m told it will be streamed.

Comment

• Sarenyon
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Happy!
                          GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• GoZags
                            Super Moderator
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
                            ������ ����������
                            @SamAdamsTV
                            ·
                            28m
                            Rest easy, Gonzaga fans. The KHQ broadcast of Kraziness in the Kennel WILL be available on live stream for viewers out of market. I don’t have info on the where (app, website, or both), but I’m told it will be streamed.
                            SamAdams. Da. Man.
                            sigpic
                            “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                            ——-
                            List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                            Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• webspinnre
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Huzzah!
                              I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
                                Zag for Life
                                • Nov 2007

this is wonderful news,
                                can anyone help me understand what he means by 'out of market'?
                                If the public cannot attend the event, isn't everyone not involved in producing the event going to be out of market?
                                I am not criticizing, just do not understand what Sam means by that.

Comment

Working...
                                X