Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New roster postings on GoZags.com

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Very few people talking about this kid. He helped bring in lots of talent and really broke the ice on landing top echelon recruits. I hope he is shining in practice and gets more minutes than expected. It's really a weird deal that he is now considered a second or third option off the bench at his position.
    Do not go to sleep on this young man...I saw the game on ESPN where he dunked over James Wiseman. Just like the one game I saw of Drew Timme, that's all I needed to see from Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Do not go to sleep on this young man...I saw the game on ESPN where he dunked over James Wiseman. Just like the one game I saw of Drew Timme, that's all I needed to see from Dominic.
    This kid is a great basketball player. Picture Gary Bell, Jr. with more height.

Players six through ten(whoever they maybe) would make the NCAA tournament. Maybe win a game or two.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Looks like Dom caught a serious elbow!
    Surprisingly great omen! If they’re playing this hard in practice...

It’s awesome these guys have all bought so into the system - Cooke transferring in even with a five star guard on the roster that has a good chance of starting over him. Harris is out recruiting guys who’ll be prone to take minutes from him... I mean even the fact that Arlauskus is still on the team points to him either developing well, or being a meaningful contributor instead of transferring out to a team where he’ll get more minutes. Great signs!