Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could we Start 3 Guards + Kispert?

This video reminded me of this thread which leads me to conclude: no matter how good Aaron Cook is, Suggs will start. Maybe Few will go small ball for major stretches:

https://twitter.com/courtsidefilms/s...720219649?s=21

My goodness! Is it possible ZagNation is sleeping on just how friggin awesome Suggs is gonna be. I donít care if this is just a highlight reel, dude became most athletic PG in Zags history the moment he stepped on campus. All due respect to Pargo.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Deadpanning here: I think Suggs can create his own shot.......

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    This video reminded me of this thread which leads me to conclude: no matter how good Aaron Cook is, Suggs will start. Maybe Few will go small ball for major stretches:

https://twitter.com/courtsidefilms/s...720219649?s=21

My goodness! Is it possible ZagNation is sleeping on just how friggin awesome Suggs is gonna be. I don’t care if this is just a highlight reel, dude became most athletic PG in Zags history the moment he stepped on campus. All due respect to Pargo.
    That's saying quite a bit...I was at the Gonzaga-Oklahoma game in OKC. Pargo and Blake Griffin really put on a show that night. That was a tough one to lose, though it was a great game.

Let's not put too much on the young man's shoulders. I know he can handle it, but let's be patient with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    That's saying quite a bit...I was at the Gonzaga-Oklahoma game in OKC. Pargo and Blake Griffin really put on a show that night. That was a tough one to lose, though it was a great game.

Let's not put too much on the young man's shoulders. I know he can handle it, but let's be patient with him.
    I hear ya TZF but in light of most recent scheduling news (Auburn then one of TxTech or Houston) Few ain’t being patient with this team or anyone on it. It is go time in Zagville right out of the gate.

I’m being a bit hyperbolic, still, and agree we need to remember Suggs is just a frosh...but Few sure likes his team judging from how aggressively Zags are scheduling.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    I hear ya TZF but in light of most recent scheduling news (Auburn then one of TxTech or Houston) Few ainít being patient with this team or anyone on it. It is go time in Zagville right out of the gate.

Iím being a bit hyperbolic, still, and agree we need to remember Suggs is just a frosh...but Few sure likes his team judging from how aggressively Zags are scheduling.
    The short expiration date on Suggs is a motivation to schedule super hard this year. It will we a wonderful ride.

Videos show an amazing talent with Suggs. It’s a title PG and the team is a title team. If Suggs is a one and out, we still will be fine next year as well. Savor this friends.
    Last edited by MDABE80; 10-10-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Videos show an amazing talent with Suggs. It’s a title PG and the team is a title team. If Suggs is a one and out, we still will be fine next year as well. Savors this friends.
    It's great to a have such a talented guy like Nembhard waiting in the wings after a year of self-improvement and absorbing the Zag culture. I can't wait to see what either he or Suggs can do.

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    It's great to a have such a talented guy like Nembhard waiting in the wings after a year of self-improvement and absorbing the Zag culture. I can't wait to see what either he or Suggs can do.
    Never happen but Suggs and Nembhard would be quite the backcourt.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Never happen but Suggs and Nembhard would be quite the backcourt.
    If that were to occur, Chet Holmgren would be manning the 4.

The question is an interesting concept, I will give it some thought. I expect Few rotates the players so each get a chance to play with all players and he decides what will work and what won't.
    Last edited by zag buddy; 10-10-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    If that were to occur, Chet Holmgren would be manning the 4.
    And we could hide you at the 3, Tex.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    And we could hide you at the 3, Tex.
    Between Chet and me, you could probably get 18 points and 8 rebounds a game.

I know how to provide spacing, I’ll camp out in the corner.