Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: NFL season start

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    431

    Default NFL season start

    Nice to finally have a day filled with sports, even if my house smells like a smoker with the local air quality.

    Why does Sean Mcvay wear a chin warmer all game (can't call that a mask the way he wears it)? And lots of trainers had their masks below their nose. You'd think the league would be on the phone. SMH.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Played catch with my son. Shot hoops with the grandkids. Mowed the lawn. Fabulous dinner with the whole family. Tossed a frisbee after dinner.

    Yep. Full day of sports.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Nice to finally have a day filled with sports, even if my house smells like a smoker with the local air quality.

    Why does Sean Mcvay wear a chin warmer all game (can't call that a mask the way he wears it)? And lots of trainers had their masks below their nose. You'd think the league would be on the phone. SMH.
    Honestly I don't even know why the coaching/training staffs are wearing masks, when all the players aren't. Either there's a risk of exposure during the game, or there isn't, but it's the same for all present.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,363

    Default

    I wasn't paying much attention during the offseason. So, the team formerly known as the Redskins just don't have a name anymore? They couldn't come up with something to change it to? Okay, how dumb is this?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Honestly I don't even know why the coaching/training staffs are wearing masks, when all the players aren't. Either there's a risk of exposure during the game, or there isn't, but it's the same for all present.
    Was thinking the same thing yesterday. Like someone once said... wearing a mask under your nose is like wearing a condom on your testicles... both are equally inefficient.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    16,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Was thinking the same thing yesterday. Like someone once said... wearing a mask under your nose is like wearing a condom on your testicles... both are equally inefficient.
    We call that a dick nose around here.
    Bring back the OCC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •