Thread: NFL season start

Default NFL season start

Nice to finally have a day filled with sports, even if my house smells like a smoker with the local air quality.

Why does Sean Mcvay wear a chin warmer all game (can't call that a mask the way he wears it)? And lots of trainers had their masks below their nose. You'd think the league would be on the phone. SMH.

Played catch with my son. Shot hoops with the grandkids. Mowed the lawn. Fabulous dinner with the whole family. Tossed a frisbee after dinner.

Yep. Full day of sports.

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Nice to finally have a day filled with sports, even if my house smells like a smoker with the local air quality.

Why does Sean Mcvay wear a chin warmer all game (can't call that a mask the way he wears it)? And lots of trainers had their masks below their nose. You'd think the league would be on the phone. SMH.
    Honestly I don't even know why the coaching/training staffs are wearing masks, when all the players aren't. Either there's a risk of exposure during the game, or there isn't, but it's the same for all present.

I wasn't paying much attention during the offseason. So, the team formerly known as the Redskins just don't have a name anymore? They couldn't come up with something to change it to? Okay, how dumb is this?

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Honestly I don't even know why the coaching/training staffs are wearing masks, when all the players aren't. Either there's a risk of exposure during the game, or there isn't, but it's the same for all present.
    Was thinking the same thing yesterday. Like someone once said... wearing a mask under your nose is like wearing a condom on your testicles... both are equally inefficient.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Was thinking the same thing yesterday. Like someone once said... wearing a mask under your nose is like wearing a condom on your testicles... both are equally inefficient.
    We call that a dick nose around here.
    Bring back the OCC