Thread: Retrospective on Coach Few

Default Retrospective on Coach Few

The Spokesman is partnering with the same publishing house that produced the hardcover recap of the Final Four season. Info here (for pre-orders )

https://www.pediment.com/products/co...32596948942929

It is supposed to ship in time for Christmas, FWIW.

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

I just saw the ad and was curious about it. Since it's the Spokesman Review I guess it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by zagbeliever View Post
    I just saw the ad and was curious about it. Since it's the Spokesman Review I guess it's legit.
    While the sentiment is nice, Few's career is still a work in progress and this book has likely jumped the gun. Few has accomplished great things but he hasnt hung up his sours yet, so in my humble opinion this or any "retrosoective" is premature.

Received my shipment tracking info from the publisher. Should be here next week.

Quote Originally Posted by 229SintoZag View Post
    While the sentiment is nice, Few's career is still a work in progress and this book has likely jumped the gun. Few has accomplished great things but he hasnt hung up his sours yet, so in my humble opinion this or any "retrosoective" is premature.
    Agreed, then again Obama is on his second...why not Few? He could subtitle it: "Going up the Mountain"......and the next..."View from the Top"

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Received my shipment tracking info from the publisher. Should be here next week.
    Mine arrived today. What a keepsake. What Few has accomplished, especially starting with modest resources and a program with no national presence, is nearly unparalleled and may never be equaled in our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zag365 View Post
    Mine arrived today. What a keepsake. What Few has accomplished, especially starting with modest resources and a program with no national presence, is nearly unparalleled and may never be equaled in our lifetime.
    Mine came today. Really enjoyed flipping through it quickly... some beautiful photos of each generation of Coach Few's teams.