Thread: Ben Gregg Commit Official!

Hybrid View

I'll take 4 years of Gregg over 1 year of Paolo tbh. Though a commitment like Paolo would have been a bigger signal to our program. This is more of a Kispert-type commitment.

Go zags!

Awwww yeah.

Gotta love guys who call GU their “dream school”

He showed off some balls skills, good mobility and a nice looking shot in that video. Factor in his size and height and he looks like he'd be comfortable just about anywhere on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    He showed off some balls skills, good mobility and a nice looking shot in that video. Factor in his size and height and he looks like he'd be comfortable just about anywhere on the court.
    Agreed...on the offensive end. I wish some of these highlight reels showed some man to man defensive skills. Hope he's good on that end as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Agreed...on the offensive end. I wish some of these highlight reels showed some man to man defensive skills. Hope he's good on that end as well.
    +1

Default Ben Gregg

Gregg made it official. He announce today (via twitter) that he will be a ZAG. As many have pointed out, he may be the plan B to Banchero but in th e end he will bring more to the program over 3-4 years than Banchero would have in probably the one year he plays in college.

Its awsome that Kaden and Ben have played together and were roommates in AAU. May lead to great big to big highlights in the future. I'm excited about both!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by White lightning; 09-12-2020 at 05:00 PM.