Thread: Wither's: Zags' 1st game is on campus

Default Wither's: Zags' 1st game is on campus

This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

encouraging

Good article and yes, it brings hope.
    It's not funny.

Hope
    Love the zags for life

The title of this Withers article is “Zags’s path to the promised land will begin at home.” While he does cover Gonzaga’s ability to host multiple games at the same time with their three courts, there is no mention of where our first game will be played. The story is more about the returning students’ ability to prevent a Covid outbreak that could affect the sport programs.

I do believe the first game will be at home, but I don’t think that’s what he’s talking about here.

Edit: After further thought, sittingon50, I'm guessing you were aware of the content of the article. Your title (with no elaboration other than posting the article) was misleading in my opinion. I was hoping to get info about a real first game. If you were going for click-bait, it worked on me. Kudos.
    Last edited by NotoriousZ; 08-23-2020 at 07:37 AM.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Great thread, Sittington. I love reading ALL articles by Withers. In order to create a good thread, one that people will read, one does need to be creative in order to make it attractive. Great job in doing this. Reading the article did give me a feeling a positive feeling that we'll have a season. And Withers is no fool. Let's just keep hoping and praying. What I like most about his argument for having a season is that the schools and programs, and those of us that love college basketball, were denied the NCAA Tournament. He believes that the universities will not let that happen again. We the people need an NCAA Tournament. I also like how he talks about the success that the NBA is having. And that if they can do it so can we...with a little creativity we'll succeed.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Thank you for this article. It's a good thing to be kept up to date on "what's goin on".!! I'm hoping that Zags can turn the tables here and schedule some blockbuster non-con games, regardless of whether they are home or not.

fingers crossed....