Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2022 Fanbo Zeng

I do wonder about his amateur status but it seems like everything is in order if he wants to enroll this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    What about the affect of the NCAA tournament on endorsement deals? Think Suggs made himself a few extra dollars with his play in the tourny? Maybe a casual fan who became a Suggs fan after seeing him on every highlight reel, espn article, major newspapers telling his story?
    Not only that, but Zach Collins is a back end first rounder at best if he wasn't the best player on the floor at the F4 in 2017. The NCAA tourney made him into a lottery pick. He was no longer a name on a recruiting chart. He was a known commodity who kept getting better and better with more and more high level coaching while participating in games whose outcome really mattered to fans. More people watch the F4 than the NBA finals.

Does anybody really think Fanbo will ever play a game for Gonzaga? There are experts on other known Gonzaga sites who feel that Fanbo either goes to Arizona to follow Tommy or goes back to China. Whatever the outcome is - there are at least two well respected people who moderate on other sites that believe strongly that FZ and Gonzaga will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jsnider View Post
    Does anybody really think Fanbo will ever play a game for Gonzaga? There are experts on other known Gonzaga sites who feel that Fanbo either goes to Arizona to follow Tommy or goes back to China. Whatever the outcome is - there are at least two well respected people who moderate on other sites that believe strongly that FZ and Gonzaga will not happen.
    1. he has not left china since returning so dont think he can "go back to china"
    2. Dont know any inside trader information but to date have seen nothing that indicates he wants to or will go back on his verbal agreement to come play for Gonzaga but time will tell
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Biancardi and Borzello seem to think he's enrolling this summer, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    1. he has not left china since returning so dont think he can "go back to china"
    2. Dont know any inside trader information but to date have seen nothing that indicates he wants to or will go back on his verbal agreement to come play for Gonzaga but time will tell
    Hoop - great point on China. Should have said will stay in China. Nonetheless I’m not making it up. Look I hope the other experts and moderators are incorrect in their opinion and thinking. I would love Fanbo to be a Zag. I think he could be a very good player who will help Gonzaga win games.

Hoop - great point on China. Should have said will stay in China. Nonetheless I’m not making it up. Look I hope the other experts and moderators are incorrect in their opinion and thinking. I would love Fanbo to be a Zag. I think he could be a very good player who will help Gonzaga win games.
    guess we will find out come early summer ............everything I have read and heard says he is coming early summer enrolling at gonzaga
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few