Thread: Odds to win the 2020-2021 NCAA Basketball Championship

Default Odds to win the 2020-2021 NCAA Basketball Championship

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...?ocid=msedgdhp

We might have won it last year.....we had everything on our side except Kansas.
    This upcoming year we'll be there again. IF.......and you can finish the sentence.......

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...?ocid=msedgdhp

We might have won it last year.....we had everything on our side except Kansas.
    This upcoming year we'll be there again. IF.......and you can finish the sentence.......
    Thanks for posting Abe. It's certainly time to start thinking more about men's hoops. Geeze! It's already August 7th. I know most, if not all of the players are on campus working out and playing. You are so right about last year's team. Sad that they were denied a chance at the National Championship because they were a great team. I thought Woolridge and Gilder were phenominal. Gilder may have been the best 6th man in the country. One thing about those two guys that I loved is they could really attack the basket off the dribble. I think better than any guards we've had. I will miss that, and I hope that our guards who play next year will carry that attitude forward. We have really good guards this coming season; so I'm not too worried. And the new guards have really good size which I really like. We've never had a player who was rated out of high school as high as Suggs. I'm sure we're all really excited to see him play and see how good he is. From watching all the videos I could, I really like Harris as well.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Hi Abe, on the link provided,
    I think it was Villanova at the 900 spot,
    Virginia was at the 1200.

Iowa??

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    Iowa??
    Yes.

Maybe a little high, but with Garza who will be the preseason Player of the Year coming back for his senior year, they will be a very good team. They are extremely experienced with 80% of their FG attempts returning from last year's top ten offense and they should be better on defense, although not what you would call elite. Good coaching staff with McCaffery.

Everybody gets excited about the teams with mostly one and done talent, but I would take Iowa over Kentucky, hands down.