Thread: Fresh July 15, 2020 ESPN Bracketology

Default Fresh July 15, 2020 ESPN Bracketology

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...l/bracketology

Zags still a No 1 seed. If one reviews thee top 8 teams, all strong, all capable of a no 1 seed. Amazing parity this upcoming season.

- we cannot get 3 people to agree on anything, so i highly doubt a full basketball season will be played.
    - but kudo's to the staff anyway for putting together a strong schedule.
    - based upon this bracket, the zags will see a #9 seed (ariz), #4 seed (tenn), two #3 seeds (tex. and t.tech)
    - plus most likely #2 seed (msu), and in same tourney maybe #10 seed (st. louis).
    - plus pac 12 teams wash. and usc.

Think positive GonzaGAW. The departed will still post and they are welcome too. Being a moderator is a very time consuming job. When you gets yahoo's like Abe, it gets harder. Fully recognize that but if it's only 3 who disagree, we're in good shape. We haven't had any outbursts or fights since our friends left the moderation business........that's good.

I have always liked bracketology, but right now I like it more than ever. Thanks Joe L. Best news I've seen in a long time. Good to see something basketball related. I really like our bracket. #1 Seed in the west. #1 seed overall (nice). Could get some nice matchups with Kentucky (that would be awesome. Few vs Calipari again but this time vs Kentucky), and Texas Tech would be nice. I'd love a chance to even it up with them. I'm smiling.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

virginia and GU right at the top where they belong,
    hope there is a season so we can play the cavaliers in the Nat'l Championship

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    Virginia is the last team I'd want to play in the NC. Nothing more boring to watch than a Tony Bennett-lead slow it down defensive team like Virginia.
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
    -Zach Norvell Jr.

Dana O'NeilFace with medical mask
    @DanaONeilWriter
    Source: West Coast Conference will delay start of fall sports until September 24. Non conf games ok for now. Hope is to allow flexibility for nearby non-league games if possible.
    "Neck-ties are just maxi pads for your throat." - Ted Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Zerogame View Post
    Dana O'NeilFace with medical mask
    @DanaONeilWriter
    Source: West Coast Conference will delay start of fall sports until September 24. Non conf games ok for now. Hope is to allow flexibility for nearby non-league games if possible.
    Fingers crossed. (and thanks for sharing Zg)

"To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

that is the most hopeful news I have heard in a long time,
    and
    hockeyzag you are right, when we played Tony Bennet at WSU he seemed to have coach few's number,
    the way few has Lorenzo Romar's number,
    i hope, i hope, i hope,
    i hope there is a season, i hope IF there is we get to the Natonal Championship, IF we do I hope we beat the cavaliers IF they are our opponent

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    If it goes to seed GU would face Virginia in semis.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Default Seattle in 2021 for sub-regional?

While I have zero issues w/ playing in Boise, I thought San Jose switched with Seattle for 2021 because Key Arena was being renovated. How is the renovation going with Key Arena, because it is the best home court advantage that GU could ever like in the NCAA tourney besides Spokane Arena? Are they behind schedule? Surely they wish to host the sub-regional and would love having the Zags as the #1 seed.