Thread: Update on the Lady Zags

Default Update on the Lady Zags

I reached out to our resident Lady Zag Insider about the current status of the Lady Zags and here is a summary of the info he gave me.

Everybody is in town except AV and Lily S and it may be a while before they get into town. Yvonne and Eliza are in town but are in quarantine. They should be getting released shortly.

Athletes are currently permitted to practice and workout in groups no larger than 5 people. Coaches are not allowed to attend the workouts until the end of July.

California State Schools have already been told they will not be permitted to travel out of state this season and this is affecting the Lady Zag schedule.

ZagDad

Thanks ZD... great to hear they are in town.

Next step is phase three with pods of 10 players.

I wonder if the California travel restrictions are for Cal. and UCLA? If so, we are talking PAC-12.

Cheers...

Go Zags!!

It sounds like PAC-12 cancelled all OOC games. �� seems unlikely there will be any live sports this year (hope to be wrong)

Looks like all Lady Zags are now in town.

From CLFs twitter page.

Lisa Mispley Fortier
    @FortZagWBB

And just like that...September 19th and the squad’s all here! Took a little longer than usual, but
    @LilyScanlon was persistent, and finally got that visa! The missing piece! #nowweareready #nov25th
    Link to CLFs twitter page: https://twitter.com/FortZagWBB

Now we can get ready.

ZagDad