Thread: Entering 2020-21, Gonzaga (still) Has an Answer for Everything

Default Entering 2020-21, Gonzaga (still) Has an Answer for Everything

A little late, but I just found this article.

From the Fansided:

Entering 2020-21, Gonzaga (still) Has an Answer for Everything
    by Christine M. Hopkins2 months ago

Resilient (and deep) Zags roll on

For the 2019-20 Gonzaga Bulldogs, the cancelation of the NCAA Tournament was just the second gut punch of the week. Three days before, they’d both entered and exited the WCC Tournament in the semifinal with an upset loss to Portland (though, admittedly, one that wasn’t altogether unexpected against that team).

It was the first time since 2016 that the Zags hadn’t reached the tournament final, which also marked the second year of their most recent two-year title-less streak until 2019 and 2020.

On one hand, increased parity in the WCC is an excellent sign for a conference that’s been defined by Gonzaga’s success for the last decade-plus. On the other, Gonzaga knows it can do better — and it maintains the tools to do just that going into 2020-21.
    Find the rest at this Link: https://highposthoops.com/2020/05/05...er-everything/

ZagDad

ZagDad84, thanks for posting this Lady Zag article again...

Entering 2020-21, Gonzaga (still) Has an Answer for Everything

I gave it 5 stars, we needed this at this time...Thanks!

What can I say.

It must have been so good the first time I went for seconds.

Or

It is a combination of old age and quarantine.

Nah. It was the first one, Really. I think. Maybe.

ZagDad

Thanks ZD... with this board being hijacked by Covid-19, it’s nice to get back on topic.

We forget about the talent coming back... plus the great players CLF and her staff have lined up for the next couple of years. We have the numbers at all positions that to me is impressive.
    As I said in another post... in counties that are at Phase 3, players are being allowed to gather in pods of 10 to workout together. I hope that GU WBB will be doing the same.

We are smart people and should be able to come up with a safe plan to get opened up again... our children need it.

Go Zags!!