• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

OT: Killian Tillie Interview TODAY, Noon PDST

Jim Meehan will be interviewing recent graduate Killian Tillie
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

At the tail end of the interview, KT fielded a question from the audience: Would he picture himself as a coach following his playing days ?

He said before last season, he did not. As a senior leader in his final season, he felt he took on a 'coach on the court' role more and more and enjoyed doing it. As a result, he "would like to coach someday."

P.S. I hope I live long enough to see a former Zag player take the reins of Gonzaga Bulldogs men's basketball as head coach.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Bogozags
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      At the tail end of the interview, KT fielded a question from the audience: Would he picture himself as a coach following his playing days ?

He said before last season, he did not. As a senior leader in his final season, he felt he took on a 'coach on the court' role more and more and enjoyed doing it. As a result, he "would like to coach someday."

P.S. I hope I live long enough to see a former Zag player take the reins of Gonzaga Bulldogs men's basketball as head coach.
      +1

Comment

• webspinnre
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post

Michaelson sure looks like a possible candidate down the road.
        I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
        X