• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bouldin4Prez
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
    1. Dixie....I forgot. Not watching the board much. Too busy.
    2. KXLY data is "exciting". lol People don't wear masks, don't observe distancing. etc and then go to bars where NO precautions are taken by staff OR when Philadephia Macaroni.......doesn't either but pumps out 57 people with positive test.is a reason.

And then comes the spread from those same people. It's hopeless without people being sensing. Masks, distance, washing hands. It's a simple remedy.

DO IT!
    You didn't forget. You can't post the tweet because it literally doesn't exist. It's wild how you can't admit that you're wrong. Being a doctor, I would assume you should be very accepting to being wrong as it could literally save lives. However, after reading your posts the last three months, I'm not so sure you are capable of such a thing.

Comment

• LTownZag
      Banned
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Bouldin4Prez View Post
      You didn't forget. You can't post the tweet because it literally doesn't exist. It's wild how you can't admit that you're wrong. Being a doctor, I would assume you should be very accepting to being wrong as it could literally save lives. However, after reading your posts the last three months, I'm not so sure you are capable of such a thing.
      He could have also named the charity for the $30 donation I promised if he simply did the honest and upright thing, the kind of thing we’d all hope our kids learn to do in kindergarten.

Comment

• MDABE80
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Here goes Bouldin...fact checked by Reuters. The quotes from Reuters are in quotes. Somebody used her name to quote what you're seeing below. As for you other comments. screw you. Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again. Have a nice day Like you matter??

The posts purport that Ocasio-Cortez deleted a tweet from May 20, 2020 which said, “It’s vital that Governors maintain restrictions on businesses until after the November Elections because economic recovery will help Trump be re-elected. A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay to be free from his presidency. #KeepUsClosed"

Fact checked by Reuters.." And again, I've wasted time on a know nothing.

Comment

• kitzbuel
          • Feb 2007

Here goes Bouldin...fact checked by Reuters. The quotes from Reuters are in quotes. Somebody used her name to quote what you're seeing below. As for you other comments. screw you. Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again. Have a nice day Like you matter??

The posts purport that Ocasio-Cortez deleted a tweet from May 20, 2020 which said, “It’s vital that Governors maintain restrictions on businesses until after the November Elections because economic recovery will help Trump be re-elected. A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay to be free from his presidency. #KeepUsClosed"

Link?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Bouldin4Prez
            Kennel Club Alum
            • Nov 2009

These articles took me maybe 30 seconds to find? The fact that you just doubled down on this is alarming. Take a deep breath and go for a walk, safely distanced from other people of course.

Sorry, this page is unavailable. Please click the logo above to return to the home page.

The New York representative did not advocate that governors keep businesses shut down to blunt Trump's reelection chances.

Comment

• sonuvazag
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Actual Reuters fact check says the tweet never happened:
              Agent provocateur

Comment

• MDABE80
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

These articles took me maybe 30 seconds to find? The fact that you just doubled down on this is alarming. Take a deep breath and go for a walk, safely distanced from other people of course.

Sorry, this page is unavailable. Please click the logo above to return to the home page.

The New York representative did not advocate that governors keep businesses shut down to blunt Trump's reelection chances.

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/...anting-to-keep
                I don't need your quotes. I posted the quote you said I didn't have and wasn't there. Grow up dude. I have a job, I don't need a walk. Im doing well. You, should apologize top me. NOW.

Comment

• MDABE80
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sonuvazag View Post
                  Actual Reuters fact check says the tweet never happened:
                  https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23V32A
                  It was withdrawn because it was a made up quote. I read it. Likewise it was shared with 20000 others. It appeared but (you might be missing the point) it was posted and that it was posted is beyond dispute. BUT IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE who did the dirty deed. That's all it was. So it was taken down. No hard feelings.

Comment

• Bouldin4Prez
                    Kennel Club Alum
                    • Nov 2009

I don't need your quotes. I posted the quote you said I didn't have and wasn't there. Grow up dude. I have a job, I don't need a walk. Im doing well. You, should apologize top me. NOW.
                    I'm so impressed by the mental gymnastics you were able to just pull off that I will apologize to you. I'm sorry for attacking your credibility/ability to reason Abe, carry on with your day. Wish you well.

Comment

• MDABE80
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

lol Accepted Bouldin..we're mostly friends here. It's always a problem understanding what's in another person's head. My Aunt Margaret in Hillyard was teaching do running the library out there always told me you must be crystal clear when you write things...other people's experience in life may not be yours so people inpute ideas when the guy being criticized had very innocent meanings. Thus, this is where we find ourselves on this board.at least sometimes. No worries.
                      We soldier on in life.
                      Best wishes.
                      Abe

Comment

• LTownZag
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2017

Everything I've posted was true and correct at the time it was posted. You don't like my style? Screw you again. You always have the option to block/ignore my comments. If you're ignorant of the science, screw you again.
                        It has been almost scary to see how many and how varied your untrue / incorrect claims have been. Many errors on things unrelated to pure politics or ideology. A few from recent weeks:

- you claimed the average annual deaths from flu were higher than the all-time highest death year from flu. (Average is ~36,000, not 60-80,000)

- you claimed Spokane has the highest “patient flow” of any place in the 13 western states. (It doesn’t. )

- you claimed Sacred Heart is WA’s largest hospital (Swedish has more beds, staff, procedures, and income)

- you claimed Germany’s population skews younger than Italy’s (it doesn’t)

- you claimed Germany had the lowest covid death rate, with the USA second (they aren’t close to that)

- you claimed Germany’s disease outcome was due to the foresight of its unusually early border closures (those closed concurrent or after many other EU nations)

- you claimed 27,000 people live on every city block of Manhattan, but that number is every square kilometer, which is each composed of 64 city blocks.

- you claimed this was a minor variant of the flu

- you claimed 25-50% of official covid deaths were people who never had covid (not merely those who went untested)

- you claimed Ocasio-Cortes wrote some crazy conspiracy fodder tweet, then repeated the lie 2 more times while insulting those who asked for evidence

- you claimed Fauci says we’ll have hundred million plus vaccines out by mid December (he didn’t)

- you claimed Brix said half of all positive test results are false positives (she didn't, they aren’t)

- you claim you’ve never made a false claim. ( you have made a few)
                        Last edited by LTownZag; 06-29-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• willandi
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by LTownZag View Post
                          It has been almost scary to see how many and how varied your untrue / incorrect claims have been. A few from recent weeks:

- you claimed the average annual deaths from flu were higher than the all-time highest death year from flu.

- you claimed Spokane has the highest “patient flow” of any place in the 15 western states. It doesn’t.

- you claimed Sacred Heart is WA’s largest hospital (Swedish has more beds, staff, procedures, and income)

- you claimed Germany’s population skews younger than Italy’s (it doesn’t)

- you claimed Germany had the lowest covid death rate, with the USA second (they aren’t)

- you claimed Germany’s disease outcome was due to the foresight of its unusually early border closures (those were after many other EU nations)

- you claimed 27,000 people live on every city block of Manhattan, but that number is every square kilometer, which is each composed of 64 city blocks.

- you claimed this was a minor variant of the flu

- you claimed 25-50% of official covid deaths were people who never had covid (not merely went untested)

- you claimed Ocasio-Cortes wrote some crazy conspiracy fodder tweet, then repeated the lie 2 more times

- you claimed Fauci says we’ll have hundred million plus vaccines out by mid December (he didn’t)

- you claimed Brix said half of all positive test results are false positives (she didnt, they aren’t)

- you claim you’ve never made a false claim. ( you did)
                          This could all be true, but none helps the narrative, and could help close the thread.

Opinions and links are more than welcome. Let them speak for themselves, the rest of us will figure things out.
                          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• MDABE80
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Grow up LTown. Everything you wrote is worthless. Everything I said may not agree with your narrative but what I e written was spot on when I wrote it. You argued with everything I wrote from day 1 . You have no background i this but you spout relentlessly.
                            You’re smooth in your responses but over half the time your incompetence shows . I don’t really give a cht what you think. I rarely respond to you and you are on ignore. I don’t spend time of fools.
                            To be clear though, everything I e said was correct when I said it. Tony Fauci told me he thought he would have over 200 million doses by years end. If he misses that goal , that’s the way it goes.

Comment

• willandi
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by willandi View Post
                              This could all be true, but none helps the narrative, and could help close the thread.

Opinions and links are more than welcome. Let them speak for themselves, the rest of us will figure things out.
                              Grow up LTown. Everything you wrote is worthless. Everything I said may not agree with your narrative but what I e written was spot on when I wrote it. You argued with everything I wrote from day 1 . You have no background i this but you spout relentlessly.
                              You’re smooth in your responses but over half the time your incompetence shows . I don’t really give a cht what you think. I rarely respond to you and you are on ignore. I don’t spend time of fools.
                              To be clear though, everything I e said was correct when I said it. Tony Fauci told me he thought he would have over 200 million doses by years end. If he misses that goal , that’s the way it goes.
                              You too, Doc. Let's just post relevant without putting others down...please.
                              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Working...
                              X