Thread: Anyone with Info About How the Vets and the Tricky Trio are Looking/Interacting?

Default Anyone with Info About How the Vets and the Tricky Trio are Looking/Interacting?

I recognize that with COVID, the voluntary practices will be less observable than ever, but does anyone have info (first hand or otherwise) about how things are looking? Who is on campus now? Who is most involved in the weight room?
    Does everyone appear healthy? How are players matching up when they go one on one? Will there be a lake retreat this year? We all have expectations about this, but who are emerging as the more vocal teammates/leaders, and who are not? Who will be rooming with whom? With the new talent coming in, what wrinkles are being added to our offensive and defensive schemes? It's still early in the preseason, but this is the kind of stuff that I most enjoy hearing about during the summer. Any contributions over the next weeks in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Steven Karr at the Slipper Still Fits weighs in with roughly 2200 off-season words in this article:

https://www.slipperstillfits.com/202...source=twitter

In some form, college basketball will probably exist this Winter. Whenever it begins, Gonzaga will be the number one team in the nation if Corey Kispert, Joel Ayayi, and Filip Petrusev return to Spokane. They welcome in Aaron Cook as a graduate transfer, Anton Watson is back from a shoulder injury, and Oumar Ballo gets to suit up after taking an academic redshirt year.

But perhaps the most exciting element of the team for some fans is the addition of the Tricky Trio. Jalen Suggs, Dominick Harris, and Julian Strawther make up Gonzaga’s best recruiting class of all-time. I’ve spent a lot of time over the last few days watching the Trio play to see what their real strengths and weaknesses are, and how they will fit on this year’s roster. As our fearless leader Peter Woodburn told me on Monday, it’s pretty wild that Gonzaga recruits now have full games, some of them nationally televised, to watch on YouTube as opposed to scouring the internet for mixtapes."
    It's not a literal answer to the OP but it is pretty much COVID free. .

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Steven Karr at the Slipper Still Fits weighs in with roughly 2200 off-season words in this article:

https://www.slipperstillfits.com/202...source=twitter

It's not a literal answer to the OP but it is pretty much COVID free. .
    It’s nice to know that all three of the trick treo are already playing this summer. This will help them adjust to B-ball at this level.