Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New Recruits Arriving This weekend

Quote Originally Posted by ZagBlue View Post
    Herein lies the difference between Jazz and Local. Jazz has created a role for himself on this board, love him or not. Some of his posts are actually funny and we know he truly does care about the Zags and the members of this board.
    You on the other hand Local, are not worth my time or effort.
    So, with that.... Caldwell you know how to find me when the site is up and running. I hope to see most of you members there. Let’s get a championship in 2021.
    Adios!
    Sounds great, ZagBlue!

Looking forward to talking Zags with you, Caldwell and hopefully all the other non-toxic Zag fans on the new site!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    Sounds great, ZagBlue!

Looking forward to talking Zags with you, Caldwell and hopefully all the other non-toxic Zag fans on the new site!
    The fact that this board was able to somehow turn today into a day of negativity and even yet another “g league/agent” dig at Suggs is the final straw for me posting on this board. I can’t wait to join Caldwell’s pay site.

Today is one of the greatest days in my life as a Zag fan.

Jalen is BACK in Spokane and the only thing that has the potential to stop him from bringing the first title to Spokane is a virus.

He is already my favorite Zag of all time and will forever be. Excuse me while I go put on my personalized Minnehaha Suggs shirt with my personalized Gonzaga Suggs #1 jersey over it.

Have fun on this board without the only 2 insiders. Some “insiders” the rest of you are, Suggs posted nearly an HOUR ago that he is now in Spokane. I’ve been too busy celebrating to bother sharing this with guys like LocalNative until now.

JALEN JUST POSTED A VIDEO OF HIM AT MCCARTHEY.. SO THATS A GOOD SIGN

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I'll be the first one to eat crow on this. I should have never doubted Caldwell or any of the insiders. Go Zags!

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzagit View Post
    I'll be the first one to eat crow on this. I should have never doubted Caldwell or any of the insiders. Go Zags!
    very magnanimous of you, especially since your need to repeatedly post the same baseless speculation contributed to all of us losing our access to actual information.

sorry, apparently i'm still bitter and the crow isn't enough for me. i'll drop it after this one.

Caldy uber alles....

Jazz or mods is it really true Caldwell jumped ship? Zag Blue seems to know some helpful things but Caldwell always had good input...

Anyway, Suggs is here. Always good info. Welcome to GU and Spokane young fella.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagBlue View Post
    Herein lies the difference between Jazz and Local. Jazz has created a role for himself on this board, love him or not. Some of his posts are actually funny and we know he truly does care about the Zags and the members of this board.
    You on the other hand Local, are not worth my time or effort.
    So, with that.... Caldwell you know how to find me when the site is up and running. I hope to see most of you members there. Let’s get a championship in 2021.
    Adios!
    Right on ZagBlue. Great post - I could not have said it better myself.

Let's go!!!!! Let's get our guys back, be the preseason #1 team, and go wire to wire. Somebody has to get to the promised land - it might as well be Gonzaga.

Here's his instagram account. Click on the round image on the upper left to see his most recent postings, including the video of him at McCarthey: https://www.instagram.com/jsuggs23/

We all need to chill emotionally. This Covid hasn't helped us at all physically for some and mentally for a lot. Sports is a escape for a lot of us. Just like watching a movie or a concert. We are all on the same team. Some of us are extreme one way or the other way. Some are just in the middle. Some people who are negative just say the worst so they don't get hurt if it happens. (This is me in tight playoff games) Some are positive even if down 40 in 2nd half.

We need a positive thread to help us all. If anyone is negative, ban for a day.
    Love the zags for life

Quote Originally Posted by Zags11 View Post
    We all need to chill emotionally. This Covid hasn't helped us at all physically for some and mentally for a lot. Sports is a escape for a lot of us. Just like watching a movie or a concert. We are all on the same team. Some of us are extreme one way or the other way. Some are just in the middle. Some people who are negative just say the worst so they don't get hurt if it happens. (This is me in tight playoff games) Some are positive even if down 40 in 2nd half.

We need a positive thread to help us all. If anyone is negative, ban for a day.
    Zags11 - I really liked your post and agree with the sentiment. Great job - thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jsnider View Post
    Zags11 - I really liked your post and agree with the sentiment. Great job - thank you.
    Appreciate it! Thanks!
    Love the zags for life

Could be an old video from his visit to GU.

My God! What is going on here? There really is no excuse at all for this kind of behavior on this board. Our country is in a crisis right now, and that includes every institution in our country. I think it's about time that folks here on this board show some class, and act like a Gonzaga graduate, and if you are not a grad and only a fan than act like a Zag fan. Gonzaga is a class act: The University and the Team. That board has been a class act for years and years. I'm sorry that some people feel they have to leave. But most of us are still here. I guess Ill have to spend more time here, to hOhelp to get the Zag Train back on the track. Dang!!! Oh I almost forgot. Welcome to GU Mr Suggs!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Good to see things have quieted down today. I am sure that we all want to have a great season ahead of us, but unfortunately no one really knows if we will. And we all deal with uncertainty in different ways. But please, no matter how we feel about this, let's try to stay positive regarding our players, and just be grateful that we have been able to recruit such a great class. There are so many great players on this team that none of us should feel nothing but gratitude. And in the end if we need to make sacrifices, let's make them with the class that our University would want us to.

This has been a great board for years, and many have contributed to make it a great place to come and read about our team, and for some to write about it. I hope Caldwell comes back because he HAS contributed so much here. I think many of us have wanted to move on and do something else, but most of stay here because this is home. Caldwell help build this forum, and hopefully he'll rethink his decision to start a new one. Again, Mr Suggs welcome to Gonzaga. I'm so excited to see you play.

Go Zags!!!

I miss Caldwell.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher

Think good thoughts. Maybe he'll be back tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Think good thoughts. Maybe he'll be back tomorrow.
    Nope! The recruiting thread has been defunded.