• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagmeister
    Bulldog Fan
    • May 2019

Originally posted by LocalNative View Post
    Its (sic) kind of pathetic that the caldwell guy got so upset that people asked a question a few times because of their excitement over jalen being a zag that he makes a paid website. Can we get an insider with a back bone? We are all passionate about the zags, get over it.
    WOW! I have followed this blog for more than ten years, almost daily, but I post rarely. It's comments like yours that ruin the whole planet. It wouldn't surprise me if LocalNative is the reincarnated version of Spy, who totally deserved to be banned by Caldwell. I was one of many that requested Spy be banned because he/she was so very negative, often threw tantrums, and was never a productive contributor to this website. If I was a moderator I would now ban LocalNative for being so immature and insensitive. As everyone can read from many other posters, Caldwell was incredibly competent and was a major positive influence to this site. I totally support Caldwell leaving the negativity for something more positive. I for one hate sensationalized journalism, and LocalNative's comments above are a truly pathetic example of that. Now I will block LocalNative forevermore. Go Zags!

Comment

• LocalNative
      Bulldog Fan
      • Mar 2018

The above post cracked me up

Comment

• sittingon50
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Neato.
        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• soccerdud
          Zag for Life
          • Jul 2009

Its kind of pathetic that the caldwell guy got so upset that people asked a question a few times because of their excitement over jalen being a zag that he makes a paid website. Can we get an insider with a back bone? We are all passionate about the zags, get over it.
          you earned immediate entry into the jackwagon Hall of Fame with this post. that's quite an accomplishment, considering the competition.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by soccerdud View Post
            you earned immediate entry into the jackwagon Hall of Fame with this post. that's quite an accomplishment, considering the competition.
            Dud, I resemble that remark.

Comment

• bigblahla
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
              Ha ha ha ha.... Jazz you made my morning... that cracked me up...

If I went by all the crap you take on this board I would say, just like the Bulldog standing in front of K2, there is a statue of you in front of the Jackwagon Hall of Fame... too funny bro,,, be safe buddy...

Go!! Zags!!!
              "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

• CarolinaZagFan
                Zag for Life
                • Dec 2007

Jalen just posted a picture on his story of him sitting on a airplane. Hopefully the destination is Spokane!

Edit: Saw a flight left MSP 23 minutes ago and should arrive in Spokane at 11:23 local time if anyone wants to go play Magnum PI and keep a look out lol.
                "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Comment

• IowaSERE
                  Bleeds GU Blue
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by CarolinaZagFan View Post
                  Jalen just posted a picture on his story of him sitting on a airplane. Hopefully the destination is Spokane!

Edit: Saw a flight left MSP 23 minutes ago and should arrive in Spokane at 11:23 local time if anyone wants to go play Magnum PI and keep a look out lol.
                  With "I'll be back soon" written on the pic.

Comment

• CarolinaZagFan
                    Zag for Life
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
                    Oops. Yea left that part out.
                    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Comment

• Mr Vulture
                      Zag for Life
                      • May 2008

Its kind of pathetic that the caldwell guy got so upset that people asked a question a few times because of their excitement over jalen being a zag that he makes a paid website. Can we get an insider with a back bone? We are all passionate about the zags, get over it.
                      Your post is an example of why he is leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• soccerdud
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                        only if you squint, jazz. you have far too many positive (disqualifying) traits. you're a HOF'er, all right-- but in a category unto yourself.

Comment

• Gonzagit
                          Kennel Club Material
                          • Nov 2017

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
                          Probably a meeting with the G League or an agent....

Comment

• Zags11
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2008

Man we need sports here. A bunch of tigers locked in a small cage together.

Comment

• Mantua
                              Zag for Life
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
                              Man we need sports here. A bunch of tigers locked in a small cage together.
                              ...or truly vicious hamsters.

BTW, if you happen to be at the airport, Jalen is sporting a beautiful red mask.
                              Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• ZagBlue
                                Kennel Club Material
                                • Apr 2019

The above post cracked me up
                                Herein lies the difference between Jazz and Local. Jazz has created a role for himself on this board, love him or not. Some of his posts are actually funny and we know he truly does care about the Zags and the members of this board.
                                You on the other hand Local, are not worth my time or effort.
                                So, with that.... Caldwell you know how to find me when the site is up and running. I hope to see most of you members there. Let’s get a championship in 2021.
                                Adios!

Comment

Working...
                                X