Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Nembhard???

The following in quotes is from the Memphis Tigers board. They sure seem confident by their source that he will be joining Memphis instead of Gonzaga. I have no reason to doubt our guys - just passing along that Memphis seems confident they will land him.

"Memphis has their final call with Nembhard and his camp, per a source. No final decision has been made as of this afternoon but Memphis feels very good."

“Final” as in, don’t call me, I’ll call you.

I never say never with recruiting and I saw the house Penny bought for the Wiseman family to move them to Memphis..... so anything is possible. I will say this though, as of my last conversation with some people that matter, Nembhard was coming to Gonzaga. That conversation was very recent. So, we wait until Monday and continue to try to beat out the teams who may offer benefits to get what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagBlue View Post
    I never say never with recruiting and I saw the house Penny bought for the Wiseman family to move them to Memphis..... so anything is possible. I will say this though, as of my last conversation with some people that matter, Nembhard was coming to Gonzaga. That conversation was very recent. So, we wait until Monday and continue to try to beat out the teams who may offer benefits to get what they want.
    ZagBlue - Thank you very much. Fingers crossed. I appreciate your feedback.

My pleasure. Happy to help lend clarity if, when, and where I can. Let’s hope nothing changes on the Nembhard front.

I have a source that says Duke staff expects AN to pick the Zags

Quote Originally Posted by 007Zag View Post
    I have a source that says Duke staff expects AN to pick the Zags
    I cannot wait!! Hopefully he does it first thing tomorrow morning. If he picks us, I entirely expect it to be overshadowed by Kuminga's announcement though.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Only if Koach passes on him.
    Wrong.

Outrecruiting Koach for a top prospect would be Mt Olympus for Zags. And please, don’t give me the Karno alleged enticement.
    Looks like we’re about to reach the summit! After beating them in Maui, I’d say we’ve conquered Haleakala, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zag1203 View Post
    I cannot wait!! Hopefully he does it first thing tomorrow morning. If he picks us, I entirely expect it to be overshadowed by Kuminga's announcement though.
    According to his brother, Joel Ntambwe, Jonathan Kuminga is not ready to make a decision by Monday.

https://thespun.com/college-hoops/br...ecision-rumors
    Parlez-vous français?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    Wrong.

Looks like we’re about to reach the summit! After beating them in Maui, I’d say we’ve conquered Haleakala, too.
    Doubling down? Brave.

Good Morning All!!!

It is Monday so am hoping Christmas comes early this year...not holding my breath as four minutes is my max but fingers and legs are crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    Good Morning All!!!

It is Monday so am hoping Christmas comes early this year...not holding my breath as four minutes is my max but fingers and legs are crossed!
    Four? That's spectacular......Lloyd Bridges would be impressed.

Four? That's spectacular......Lloyd Bridges would be impressed.
    Mike Nelson is still holding his breath.... thinks it will be Zags.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaZagFan View Post
    Stunningly, 155 episodes. That’s a lot of air bubbles and interior monologue under the sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Hunt

It is creeping up on mid-afternoon!!! He might have forgotten, maybe we should give him a call and remind him of his responsibilities!?!?

If it would have been me having to make that decision, knowing just how tightly wound GU fanatics are, I'd have made the announcement at 1201am...but then again that's me and to date no one has ever been waiting on me to make an important decision so n notably it would be my first...

N E Way...enough already, step up to the mic and just say the letters GU and then turn and walk away from the mic as nothing else need be said...

Nothing but crickets

Nothing but crickets
    Patience grasshopper. It just turned noon on the left coast.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    Patience grasshopper. It just turned noon on the left coast.
    Yes, that is true BUT i believe he lives in the Eastern Time Zone and it is now mid-afternoon...we should call him...anyone have his number? There isn't much room at the end of my seat as I have been moving slowly in that direction.

Oh, wait a minute, he is Canadian and the time zones could be different in Canada and since they use the metric system, maybe they have initiated a different scale for time...

Yes, that is true BUT i believe he lives in the Eastern Time Zone and it is now mid-afternoon...we should call him...anyone have his number? There isn't much room at the end of my seat as I have been moving slowly in that direction.

Oh, wait a minute, he is Canadian and the time zones could be different in Canada and since they use the metric system, maybe they have initiated a different scale for time...
    Someone call WooHoo. He has this whole time mismanagement down to a science!
    It's not funny.

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Nothing official yet, but gotta think the fact that the twitter chatter is pretty convinced Gonzaga is the destination is a good sign at least.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

His most recent tweet is a re-tweet of clip of Kevin Pangos.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Woohoo is a time zone anarchist!!!
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Ok, it is now LATE afternoon and I've fallen off my chair and the wife has to help me get back up...

If the young man is having a hard time deciding, someone needs to tell him that if he comes to GU, he can have all the FREE tacos he can eat for the two years!!!

I'll be happy to pay for the first week and just need another 103 other fanatics to pick up my slack! If Duke throws in free BBQ then we can also give him free Pepsi!