• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • White lightning
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Never heard of a 19 inch steelhead. Must be a secret recruit.
    Probably early in its recruiting process. Even a 30 in. Steelhead was 19 in. At one point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• IowaSERE
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
      You missed the pictures they were up! Plus check your text messages every once in awhile
      Oh I thought you said that you caught big fish. My bad.

Comment

• IowaSERE
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by White lightning View Post
        Probably early in its recruiting process. Even a 30 in. Steelhead was 19 in. At one point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        At 19 inches, wasn't it technically a rainbow?

Comment

• willandi
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2007

At 19 inches, wasn't it technically a rainbow?
          If it had been to the ocean and was heading back from salt to freshwater, it is a Steelhead.
          "Bows haven't been to the ocean, but I think the record for a Kamloops Rainbow is right about 40 lbs.
          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Radbooks
            Zag for Life
            • Jun 2007

Enough with the fish talk! I keep thinking there is an actual update about Nembhard and it's just more fish stuff. SMH
            “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• ZagsObserver
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Radbooks View Post
              Enough with the fish talk! I keep thinking there is an actual update about Nembhard and it's just more fish stuff. SMH
              You’re just jealous.

Comment

• Hooray4Daye&Gray
                Kennel Club Alum
                • Oct 2008

Haha, I love how the tables have turned and after all the threads getting off track in the WB, now one of the MB threads gets off track by asking our strongest contributor about his trip.

The biggest commonality between the two boards?: they’re both carried completely by caldwellzag and ZagBlue.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2018

Oh I thought you said that you caught big fish. My bad.
                  Not all of us get to fish the MO whenever we feel like it, so 18-20 inch rainbows are big!

Comment

• Bogozags
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by willandi View Post
                    If it had been to the ocean and was heading back from salt to freshwater, it is a Steelhead.
                    "Bows haven't been to the ocean, but I think the record for a Kamloops Rainbow is right about 40 lbs.
                    I saw a mount of a trout that was 40lbs and over 40inches...in a hardware store just on the north side of the downtown park in Jackson, WY...always though it was a fake but now maybe it isn't!

Comment

• OntZags
                      Professional Zag Fan
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Radbooks View Post
                      It's all coded talk suggesting we are about to land a big fish. Trust, baby.

Comment

• jsnider
                        Kennel Club
                        • Apr 2020

The following in quotes is from the Memphis Tigers board. They sure seem confident by their source that he will be joining Memphis instead of Gonzaga. I have no reason to doubt our guys - just passing along that Memphis seems confident they will land him.

"Memphis has their final call with Nembhard and his camp, per a source. No final decision has been made as of this afternoon but Memphis feels very good."
                        Love the Zags!!!

Comment

• hooter73
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jun 2008

“Final” as in, don’t call me, I’ll call you.

Comment

• ZagBlue
                            Kennel Club Material
                            • Apr 2019

I never say never with recruiting and I saw the house Penny bought for the Wiseman family to move them to Memphis..... so anything is possible. I will say this though, as of my last conversation with some people that matter, Nembhard was coming to Gonzaga. That conversation was very recent. So, we wait until Monday and continue to try to beat out the teams who may offer benefits to get what they want.

Comment

• jsnider
                              Kennel Club
                              • Apr 2020

Originally posted by ZagBlue View Post
                              I never say never with recruiting and I saw the house Penny bought for the Wiseman family to move them to Memphis..... so anything is possible. I will say this though, as of my last conversation with some people that matter, Nembhard was coming to Gonzaga. That conversation was very recent. So, we wait until Monday and continue to try to beat out the teams who may offer benefits to get what they want.
                              ZagBlue - Thank you very much. Fingers crossed. I appreciate your feedback.
                              Love the Zags!!!

Comment

• ZagBlue
                                Kennel Club Material
                                • Apr 2019

My pleasure. Happy to help lend clarity if, when, and where I can. Let’s hope nothing changes on the Nembhard front.

Comment

Working...
                                X