Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Andrew Nembhard???

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    Yeah but sweat from the Jazz and Co. naysayers is just the kind of quality entertainment we need in the off-season.

Welcome, Andrew!
    I don't understand all the jibes thrown jazz's direction. He loves the Zags as much as anyone, and I love the wide range of opinions voiced on BZ's forum.

I consider Jazz the Rodney Dangerfield of the board.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I don't understand all the jibes thrown jazz's direction. He loves the Zags as much as anyone, and I love the wide range of opinions voiced on BZ's forum.

To be fair... it wasn't as if he was showing other all that much respect on this thread either. Cuts both ways.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

i like jazz, but he absolutely deserves what he gets in recruiting threads. he mostly has one tone and no real insight in this area, but manages to stir the pot by acting like his negative internal monologue is as insightful as our actual insiders. if jazz is going to (repeatedly) attack caldwell for incorrect or slow-developing predictions, it seems entirely fair to call him out after the fact, specifically for the tone and positions that he posted in this thread or similar (see suggs thread). none of that was intended as a personal attack and i hope it is not taken as such. just trying to explain the other perspective.

+1 about reaping what you sow.

To be fair, he brings it on himself. I often wonder if he is just trolling the rest of us with the persistent contrarian act.
    MCMM 2020: Who Wants Some Cheese?

To let you all know I have no hard feelings for Jazz a lot of it on both of our ends is razing each other. We message frequently and he is a great person!! BTW definitely had no Bitcoin to pay him anyways

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    To let you all know I have no hard feelings for Jazz a lot of it on both of our ends is razing each other. We message frequently and he is a great person!! BTW definitely had no Bitcoin to pay him anyways
    Congrats, Caldy. One for the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Stunningly, 155 episodes. Thatís a lot of air bubbles and interior monologue under the sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Hunt
    Good thing Mike Nelson always used two tanks just in case Jazzy!
    That extra day wait for A.N. to commit was almost worthy of another episode.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    Yeah but sweat from the Jazz and Co. naysayers is just the kind of quality entertainment we need in the off-season.

Welcome, Andrew!

It’s all in good fun, Tex. The old me used to get upset by some of Jazz’s comments. But through the years I’ve come to accept him as a true fan of Gonzaga. And aside from the few times he’s possibly insulted some recruits, I’ve really enjoyed his contributions here.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!