Thread: NICE PREDICTION

I have to think that it will come. Lots of folks say the NCAA tournament is a crap shoot and Few probably agrees, but he prefers to play with loaded dice. GU is loaded. He keeps rolling and eventually he will hit.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Cool Fewie, Fewie, Fewie!

Didn't realize Florida State's Leonard Hamilton is 71 years old. (He doesn't look anywhere near that.) Sure hope Fewie's coaching till and past his 70th birthday! Gosh, this fan wants a National Championship banner hanging in the MAC! Multiple banners!

Great list. Thanks.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Didn't realize Florida State's Leonard Hamilton is 71 years old. (He doesn't look anywhere near that.) Sure hope Fewie's coaching till and past his 70th birthday! Gosh, this fan wants a National Championship banner hanging in the MAC! Multiple banners!

Great list. Thanks.

:]
    From now and 73 yo is 13 yrs...……….I'd hope more than just one

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if only 1 or 2 coaches from this list ever wins a Championship at most. Some of them are approaching the end of their career and aren't exactly riding a waive of momentum. Others are young enough and have plenty of time still, but I just don't see it happening. Like most clickbait articles it isn't worth much.