Thread: Way too Early - 1st Bracketology for the 2020-2021 Wbb Season

Default Way too Early - 1st Bracketology for the 2020-2021 Wbb Season

With nothing better to do, Charlie Crème has come out with his 1st "Way To Early" Bracket for the 2021 NCAA Tournament.

The Lady Zags will have some work to do as Mr. Crème has given them a 6th seed playing rounds #1 and #2 in Eugene. Charlie has given the WCC two (2) seeds and has BYU as a #10 seed playing in Tucson.

Bracket Link: http://www.espn.com/womens-college-b...l/bracketology

Mr. Crème also has some discussion on how the player transfers and coaching changes have affected his bracket.

Discussion of the coaching changes and player transfers can be found here: https://www.espn.com/womens-college-...020-21-bracket

ZagDad

oh geez....rather go to Timbuktu then play in Eugene.....

we'll have a very strong team next year....maybe even better then this past season, which is saying a lot....

and we'll do very well in the WCC is my prediction...

all these sports related columns lately just have the "LOOK AT ME" theme to them...

Quote Originally Posted by sylean View Post
    ….all these sports related columns lately just have the "LOOK AT ME" theme to them...
    Hence, my quote from above:

With nothing better to do....
    ZagDad

Won’t BYU return a stud guard from injury? Gonzalez?

Quote Originally Posted by kyle dixon View Post
    Won’t BYU return a stud guard from injury? Gonzalez?
    Yes, Shaylee Gonzales.

They lose Brenna Chase Drollinger, Jasmine Moody and Shalae Salmon. As replacements, the Cougars are bringing in a 6'0" graduate transfer guard, Tegan Graham who previously played 3 years at Colgate. Judkins says she will play either the #3 or #4 positions. They are also bringing in a 6'3" forward, Kayla Belles who has played the last 2 years at Michigan State to provide the muscle inside. They also are getting Tahlia White back (6'0" - forward) from a meniscus injury and then her mission.

As you stated, Shaylee is the big get and certainly will elevate BYU's game for the 2020-2021 season and make them capable of winning the WCC.

ZagDad