• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigblahla
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Thank you very much for this post. I posted pictures on here once and some have seen them. What I love is you are calling me out on fishing yet have given you nothing to believe that I would lie to any of you. So again thank you very much for the slap in the face. I am out!! I do this for free, I don't have the time or the energy to deal with BS like this. And yes I am going fishing on the MO in a few weeks, with one of the good guys on this forum. I love my Zags and love being able to provide information when needed, but seriously dude F-off!!
    I'm thinking he was poking fun and not calling you out Caldy... but after some of the crap you take here I understand your reply... good luck on the water when you go... be safe, I have lost half a dozen people I know to drowning, all but one could have been prevented had they given water the proper respect... be safe...

Go !! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

• Zagdawg
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Hearing arrival timeframe is now prior to school starting in the fall-- on a positive note --he is still coming -- just a little bit later that we had all hoped. Keep in mind ---Enjoying the your post senior year summer with friends and family is not a crime.

Comment

• zagssuperfan
        Kennel Club Material
        • Jun 2013

Thank you very much for this post. I posted pictures on here once and some have seen them. What I love is you are calling me out on fishing yet have given you nothing to believe that I would lie to any of you. So again thank you very much for the slap in the face. I am out!! I do this for free, I don't have the time or the energy to deal with BS like this. And yes I am going fishing on the MO in a few weeks, with one of the good guys on this forum. I love my Zags and love being able to provide information when needed, but seriously dude F-off!!
        We support you man! He was joking and directing the sarcasm at other posters, not you!

Comment

• Bogozags
          Zag for Life
          • Jan 2008

Caldwell

That was my attempt at humor sorry it didn’t put a smile on you face as I surly thought it would.

As I said, you do much for us here...THANK YOU

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Celebration this weekend...

Comment

• Gonzagit
            Kennel Club Material
            • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
            Hearing arrival timeframe is now prior to school starting in the fall-- on a positive note --he is still coming -- just a little bit later that we had all hoped. Keep in mind ---Enjoying the your post senior year summer with friends and family is not a crime.
            LOL. So Suggs just gets to come later just because he might go to the NBA next year? I’m sure the guys grinding it out in the smaller workouts everyday really appreciate this.

We made our bed with a one-and-done guy, now we have to sleep in it. The pandemic is probably due to most of this, but it’s still ridiculous. Can’t believe Few would sign off on a guy rolling in when school starts and then give him the keys to the car.

There’s no way this dude ever makes it campus.

Comment

• RenoZag
              Super Moderator
              • Feb 2007

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Kong-Kool-Aid
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Gonzagit View Post
                LOL. So Suggs just gets to come later just because he might go to the NBA next year? I’m sure the guys grinding it out in the smaller workouts everyday really appreciate this.

We made our bed with a one-and-done guy, now we have to sleep in it. The pandemic is probably due to most of this, but it’s still ridiculous. Can’t believe Few would sign off on a guy rolling in when school starts and then give him the keys to the car.

Let’s make a bet, if he makes it to campus you never post in the recruiting forum again. If he doesn’t, I won’t.

You add nothing to this forum other than contributing to driving away one of our most valuable resources for information. We as a fan base are lucky to have Caldwell willing to share what he knows for free, for nothing in exchange other than grief from people like you.

Comment

• LocalNative
                  Bulldog Fan
                  • Mar 2018

Lighten up. Just a forum

Comment

• soccerdud
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Gonzagit View Post

let me guess... you were voted "most likely to pee in a public pool" in HS?

Comment

• willandi
                      Zag for Life
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by LocalNative View Post
                      Lighten up. Just a forum
                      Go away if you have nothing to add.
                      Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Bogozags
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2008

Caldwell et al,

I am so very sorry for offending you and others on this board.

I have chosen to leave and just root from afar.

V/r

Comment

• Malastein
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                          Caldwell et al,

V/r
                          Take a break, and come back. Separation is a good thing sometimes!
                          The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                            Caldwell et al,

V/r
                            Bo. You belong here as much as anyone. Meanwhile, keep your head down.

Comment

• Spink
                              Professional Zag Fan
                              • Nov 2018

Nobody leave! It appears that it may have been a misunderstanding. Let's keep moving forward. ZAGUP!

Comment

• Gonzagit
                                Kennel Club Material
                                • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                                Let’s make a bet, if he makes it to campus you never post in the recruiting forum again. If he doesn’t, I won’t.

You add nothing to this forum other than contributing to driving away one of our most valuable resources for information. We as a fan base are lucky to have Caldwell willing to share what he knows for free, for nothing in exchange other than grief from people like you.
                                My posts have nothing to do with Caldwell. Not directed at him whatsoever. He’s a great dude and has answered a ton of my private messages before. Not sure why it’s that hard for anyone to just say “I disagree”. This is all my opinion on a message board. If Jalen Suggs was a 3 star recruit who was showing up when school started, everyone would be killing him. He’s obviously a crazy talent, and maybe he takes us to the promised-land, but this entire process has seemed disingenuous at best. Of course I could have been an alarmist based solely on looking from afar, but now he’s not even showing up on time.

Cade Cunningham, the #1 recruit in the nation with no shot to play in the NCAA tournament, is on campus in Stillwater working out.

Comment

Working...
                                X