Thread: WCC Verbal Commits thread

Default WCC Verbal Commits thread

nojnotslar put this together on the Pacific Board (thanks noj). Nice tool. Somewhat related to our scholarship chart so am placing it here. Mods feel free to do whatever.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/paci...ves-t7976.html

(2nd entry on thread)
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Haha the called the new BYU transfer the best Center in the conference. I stopped reading. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spink View Post
    Haha the called the new BYU transfer the best Center in the conference. I stopped reading. Thanks for posting.
    Who knows how this kid does in a new system. Why do many scoff at comments that don't include a Gonzaga player. My opinion of Filip is not as high as others. Hopfully he comes back. If not we missed on a high energy 7'3 who blocks shots and has a decent perimeter game. I think Haarms is going to have a huge impact on the BYU series with the Zags. I'm not saying he is going to be the best center in the wcc but until the season is played I can't say he's not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have watched Haarms play throughout his career, and he is a very good player. His numbers would be a lot better but he has always split time with another center. If these people have never watched him, they will be suprised, and he will be much better than they think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    I have watched Haarms play throughout his career, and he is a very good player. His numbers would be a lot better but he has always split time with another center. If these people have never watched him, they will be suprised, and he will be much better than they think.
    I've watched him plenty also, and I think that petrusev and timme are better than haarms

I didn't say he was better than them. I said for people that have not watched him and think that he can't play are in for a suprise. He is not a bad player at all. He will not have to split time at BYU like he always had to at Purdue, so he will put up some pretty good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post
    Who knows how this kid does in a new system. Why do many scoff at comments that don't include a Gonzaga player. My opinion of Filip is not as high as others. Hopfully he comes back. If not we missed on a high energy 7'3 who blocks shots and has a decent perimeter game. I think Haarms is going to have a huge impact on the BYU series with the Zags. I'm not saying he is going to be the best center in the wcc but until the season is played I can't say he's not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Someone seems to have said that he will be the best center in the WCC. Until the season is played, they should not be saying that either.

I think the point of this thread wasnt what a random Pacific fan thought about who the best center in the WCC was, it was the links the next poster down added that show rosters and new recruits for all the WCC teams.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    I think the point of this thread wasnt what a random Pacific fan thought about who the best center in the WCC was, it was the links the next poster down added that show rosters and new recruits for all the WCC teams.

Thanks bd. Apparently you win the reading comprehension trophy on this one (which I myself have whiffed on more than once).
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by YankMyZAG View Post
    I've watched him plenty also, and I think that petrusev and timme are better than haarms
    Filip has shown he has extreme difficulty defending against mobile big men, which is one thing that requires work