Thread: Timme

Default Timme

Great article from The Slipper Still Fits:

https://www.slipperstillfits.com/202...-comes-through

Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Great article from The Slipper Still Fits:

https://www.slipperstillfits.com/202...-comes-through
    Thanks for posting...it was a great article!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    Thanks for posting...it was a great article!
    +1

We ain't seen nothing yet.... just a glimpse... the best is yet to come...

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Timme's game reminds me of Kevin McHale

Smile Fun Player to Watch

Noticed Timme always talking to opponents when lining up outside the key during free throws. Regularly brought a chuckle, the opposing kid looking a bit bewildered. Would be fun to show Timme some video, ask him what he was saying to such-n-such.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

He'll be great next year. About halfway through the season things started slowing down for him and he really started to find his groove within this offense. It's a shame he has to be away from the GU strength and conditioning team and weight room for potentially so long. Gaining strength will unlock more parts of his game, and the off-season is when it seems like the biggest gains can be made in transforming a player's body.

"Timme is the next great Gonzaga big man and will be one of the best interior players in the country next season. His ability to run the floor is very good as he’s dangerous in transition as the rim runner. Also, he’s extremely active in the half-court on the blocks and in the high post area. Furthermore, he has really good hands around the basket to be a dominant low post scorer. His duck-in ability and jump hook capabilities around the basket are great and make him an effective scorer. The area where Timme could improve is his shooting to be able to extend the defense even more. Timme is a very complete offensive post player with great mobility and feel that makes him an extremely tough matchup. As for the defensive end, he does a solid job of containing the basket and can guard on the perimeter if need be. Also, he does an effective job on the defensive glass but could improve his strength to deal with stronger big men. Timme will be one of the best interior players in the country for Gonzaga and in a position to win a national championship.

2019-20 Averages 9.8 points 5.4 rebounds 1.3 assists 62.1 FG%"

https://thegamehaus.com/college-bask...-2/2020/04/17/
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Drew Timme is the perfect Zag. Skilled big man with moves like Kevin McHale. Absolutely love his swagger and how he brings the fun side to the team. Cannot wait until the season starts over to see him play again..

I love Timme. What a personality that kid has! And we have only begun to see his hooping ability!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Noticed Timme always talking to opponents when lining up outside the key during free throws. Regularly brought a chuckle, the opposing kid looking a bit bewildered. Would be fun to show Timme some video, ask him what he was saying to such-n-such.

:]
    I like to imagine that instead of trash talking he is just killing them with kindness so much to the point that he is in their head.

"Hey nice try buddy. Next time I'm gonna go left and spin inside. So try and cut off middle."

*Goes left, spins, and scores*

"Come on bro, I'm trying to help you out"

Quote Originally Posted by Zag1203 View Post
    I like to imagine that instead of trash talking he is just killing them with kindness so much to the point that he is in their head.

"Hey nice try buddy. Next time I'm gonna go left and spin inside. So try and cut off middle."

Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Classic... could be verbatim... great post!

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Sounds like he's channeling his internal "Larry Bird" . One of the best at talking and coming through when it mattered.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

love it, the best trash talk is the truth, the cold harsh reality of you can't guard me or you can't get by me, whatever. very effective, Reggie Miller

I enjoyed this story about Tim Duncan coaching up his opponent in-game.

https://deadspin.com/remember-the-ti...big-1836615460
    Last edited by Grand Valley Zag; 04-19-2020 at 01:58 PM. Reason: found it