• Reborn

9 32.14%
  • Elias

18 64.29%
  • Kyle

1 3.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Zags by the Numbers - 20

It probably was Jim Bresnahan #34. It also looked like Bundy #32. Bresnahan was one tough guy too. I loved his game. Real great guy too.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

I think I started on the GU message boards approx 2002 ish and without a doubt this is my favorite thread of all time on this board. Since Reborn is my dad. So proud of him. So thankful that you all on this board made him feel special with this thread. he deserves it. It’s a major accomplishment to be a scholarship athlete at a D1 school. And then to actually get to play is even more impressive. But to be a starter as underclassmen shows how great you have to be. Proud of you dad and I agree with the comment from someone earlier your pipes were ridiculous in that t shirt jersey lol haha. Pretty damn cool

Quote Originally Posted by demian View Post
    I think I started on the GU message boards approx 2002 ish and without a doubt this is my favorite thread of all time on this board. Since Reborn is my dad. So proud of him. So thankful that you all on this board made him feel special with this thread. he deserves it. It’s a major accomplishment to be a scholarship athlete at a D1 school. And then to actually get to play is even more impressive. But to be a starter as underclassmen shows how great you have to be. Proud of you dad and I agree with the comment from someone earlier your pipes were ridiculous in that t shirt jersey lol haha. Pretty damn cool
    Hey! You're making me cry. ha ha ha Stop it. You are right about one thing, Dame. They certainly have made me feel well liked and appreciated. It's a really nice feeling. ha ha About the pipes. I worked hard to be hard all over. I loved lifting weights from the very first time I started lifting my Soph year in high school. You have to have a hard body to play basketball, especially in college because it's a very, very physical game, and the players are very big and often mean. Everyone who plays is going to take a beating in many ways...and we do not wear any protective gear, and darn that floor is really hard. ha haha

Thanks for writing on this thread. Most of may not know, Damian found this Forum before I did, and in fact he's the one who told me about it and how to get signed up. That was many years ago. That's how much he loves the Zags!

Go Zags!!!

Can we get a poll going just so that we can all vote for Reborn?

Apologies to Harris and Bankhead, but we all know where this poll is going.
    MCMM 2020: Who Wants Some Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Can we get a poll going just so that we can all vote for Reborn?

Apologies to Harris and Bankhead, but we all know where this poll is going.
    Haha I agree with you on this 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Hey! You're making me cry. ha ha ha Stop it. You are right about one thing, Dame. They certainly have made me feel well liked and appreciated. It's a really nice feeling. ha ha About the pipes. I worked hard to be hard all over. I loved lifting weights from the very first time I started lifting my Soph year in high school. You have to have a hard body to play basketball, especially in college because it's a very, very physical game, and the players are very big and often mean. Everyone who plays is going to take a beating in many ways...and we do not wear any protective gear, and darn that floor is really hard. ha haha

Thanks for writing on this thread. Most of may not know, Damian found this Forum before I did, and in fact he's the one who told me about it and how to get signed up. That was many years ago. That's how much he loves the Zags!

Go Zags!!!
    Oh man dad your welcome. I will never forget the time I saw that pic of you in basketball uniform I just immediately thought “well that’s about as good a depiction of what an elite athlete should look like. What a division 1 college athlete should look like IRREGARDLESS of the era and time frame. Soak it up dad you deserve it. Great stuff

thanks Demian.

Quote Originally Posted by demian View Post
    Haha I agree with you on this 100%
    I see there is a poll out now. So far it's a horse race between Elias and me. He's ahead by just one vote.

Go Zags!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I see there is a poll out now. So far it's a horse race between Elias and me. He's ahead by just one vote.

Go Zags!!!
    Well I better go vote now and see if I can tie this thing up