Thread: ESPN's Top-100 Recruits for 2020

Default ESPN's Top-100 Recruits for 2020

Here is a list of the Top-100 recruits for 2020 according to ESPN and which school they are committed to.

Link: http://www.espn.com/high-school/girl...s/_/class/2020

Future Zag McKayla Williams is ranked at No. 87 overall as a 4-star and a grade of 94.

Oregon has 5 of the Top-23 rated players.

ZagDad

5 from Washington, and they have a fairly blatant miss I think in Garfield's Meghan Fiso. She was their star while Dalayah Daniels missed most of the season with an injury. Prospects Nation has her at #40. Recruiting services of course have some variance, but how can you reconcile that big of a difference?

Syracuse with 2 in the Top 10 is fairly surprising to me.

oregon with FIVE top players?.....boy their really really really gonna be national champs now......

Default Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by sylean View Post
    oregon with FIVE top players?.....boy their really really really gonna be national champs now......
    As much as you are bitter about Graves, he is a helluva coach and probably would have won one this year. Ionescu was amazing. I do believe once a zag, always a zag as do many on here.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle dixon View Post
    As much as you are bitter about Graves, he is a helluva coach and probably would have won one this year. Ionescu was amazing. I do believe once a zag, always a zag as do many on here.
    Bravo. Graves is doing great at Oregon. Gonzaga is doing great with Fortier. Everybody should be okay by now.