Thread: OT earthquake in the NW

Default OT earthquake in the NW

Anyone else feel it? I am in Whitefish MT and we felt it. Glass of water on my desk was rippling, hats on the wall were swaying as well as a light fixture.

Definitely felt something here in Spokane Valley. Pool cover has water on it from the rain and it was sloshing back and forth. Earthquake websites still don't show anything though. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Anyone else feel it? I am in Whitefish MT and we felt it. Glass of water on my desk was rippling, hats on the wall were swaying as well as a light fixture.
    Most here in California would say that until the glass in your windows is rippling and the walls where your hats are hung are swaying, what you experienced was probably just a tremor!
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Magnitude 6.5 earthquake
    78 miles from Boise, ID · 4:52 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=usgs...:1585700711140

Felt it here in Spokane valley. Felt the couch moving slightly and the curtains and other hanging objects were swaying a little, but not too much. Definitely knew it was an earthquake.