Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 640

Thread: General Transfer List v2.0

  1. #476
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cave-in-rock,il
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    I think because if he wants to move to the next level that's what he needs to play.
    If you are talking about the nba, I highly doubt McClung is an nba prospect, that does not keep him from being a very good college player though. I myself love college basketball, but I hate the nba and never watch it. McClung is an under sized college level 2 guard, and that is just what he is no less no more.

  2. #477
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,210

  3. #478
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Cole Bajema heading to UW.

  4. #479
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Brandon Williams hinting he might play elsewhere. Article in linked tweet below.

    Brandon Williams says he will "definitely" play next season, but "it’s just a matter of where"

    https://twitter.com/AZDesertSwarm/st...110699521?s=19

  5. #480
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StatZag19 View Post
    Brandon Williams hinting he might play elsewhere. Article in linked tweet below.

    Brandon Williams says he will "definitely" play next season, but "it’s just a matter of where"

    https://twitter.com/AZDesertSwarm/st...110699521?s=19
    Sounds like Arizona might be nudging him elsewhere based on his medicals. Gotta feel for the kid.

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zag1203 View Post
    Sounds like Arizona might be nudging him elsewhere based on his medicals. Gotta feel for the kid.
    Prob the wrong forum, but has anyone seen The Scheme on HBO? Pretty damning of Sean Miller (and Will Wade).
    Go Zags!!!

  7. #482
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cave-in-rock,il
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjm720 View Post
    Prob the wrong forum, but has anyone seen The Scheme on HBO? Pretty damning of Sean Miller (and Will Wade).
    Will Wade's boss is related to Emmert, and Arizona is one of the media darlings. Nothing will happen in either case. The ncaa will find some small school like Austin Peay University that made a phone call to a recruit at the wrong time, or some crap like that, and slap them on probation, while letting Arizona and LSU off scott free. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think I am.

  8. #483
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    786

    Default

    GreatOne, The Scheme was great. I watched it and KillChain (also highly recommended) back to back.

  9. #484
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    17,189

    Default

    From twitter tonight:
    Chaundee Brown
    @cbrownballin935 Committing tomorrow

    Thank you Lord
    Here's the April 28 video from KREM 2 by Brenna Greene, "'He checks all the boxes': Getting to know potential Zag Chaundee Brown"

    According to 247, Michigan is expected to be his new team.
    Last edited by ZagNative; 05-18-2020 at 09:15 PM.

  10. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post

    According to 247, Michigan is expected to be his new team.
    He would have been a nice luxury to have but I think GU only had a chance if Corey wasn't coming back. Hopefully a sign that Kispert is back as he may be the most important component of next years' team.

  11. #486
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Chaundee Brown commits to big blue.

    https://twitter.com/cbrownballin935/...803117572?s=19

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    131

    Default

    It seems like we have thrown out a lot of grad transfer offers even after we got Cook. It doesn't really feel like all of these offers are committable.

  13. #488
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,346

    Default

    Huh, well good for him. I like seeing good players go to quality programs. Prefer ours, but better than Arizona.

  14. #489
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zag1203 View Post
    It seems like we have thrown out a lot of grad transfer offers even after we got Cook. It doesn't really feel like all of these offers are committable.
    I think these are insurance moves in case one of our guys stays in the draft. Plus, we do have an open spot. Why not fill it?

  15. #490
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StatZag19 View Post
    I think these are insurance moves in case one of our guys stays in the draft. Plus, we do have an open spot. Why not fill it?
    I'm not saying we aren't trying to fill it, but it just feels like we are waiting for something to happen before we fill it. With Cook, we identified him as our guy and immediately went out and got him. If we really wanted a specific guy that's currently available for that last spot, I think we would have done that already. I think there's some contingency that Few and Co. have planned and are waiting on.

  16. #491
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StatZag19 View Post
    Chaundee Brown commits to big blue.

    https://twitter.com/cbrownballin935/...803117572?s=19
    No surprise here. Never a real option to come to GU unless Kispert was to leave.

  17. #492
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Arcadia, Calif.
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    No surprise here. Never a real option to come to GU unless Kispert was to leave.
    Hopefully this is another sign that Kispert is coming. Hopefully we are not surprised negatively. The link below is from today.

    https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....-go-decisions/

  18. #493
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    No surprise here. Never a real option to come to GU unless Kispert was to leave.
    Should we feel pretty good about Kispert returning?

    Or is it pretty unpredictable given the world is pretty unpredictable right now?

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    Should we feel pretty good about Kispert returning?
    Maybe someone on staff thinks we may need more help at the three.
    "Both Gach [a 6-foot-6 wing out of Austin, Minn.] entered the NCAA Transfer Portal on Monday, and the calls began to pour in for the now former Utah perimeter standout. Since officially landing in the portal, Gach ... has heard from Minnesota, Arkansas, Nevada, BYU, Utah State, Auburn, Maryland, Vanderbilt, Creighton, Illinois, Georgetown, Oregon, New Mexico, DePaul, Gonzaga, USC and Texas Tech, a source tells 247Sports."
    https://247sports.com/college/basket...tah-147309732/
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

  20. #495
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,631

    Default

    Transfer that would sit one and play two.

  21. #496
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOZag View Post
    Maybe someone on staff thinks we may need more help at the three.
    "Both Gach [a 6-foot-6 wing out of Austin, Minn.] entered the NCAA Transfer Portal on Monday, and the calls began to pour in for the now former Utah perimeter standout. Since officially landing in the portal, Gach ... has heard from Minnesota, Arkansas, Nevada, BYU, Utah State, Auburn, Maryland, Vanderbilt, Creighton, Illinois, Georgetown, Oregon, New Mexico, DePaul, Gonzaga, USC and Texas Tech, a source tells 247Sports."
    https://247sports.com/college/basket...tah-147309732/
    Yep he is a sit one transfer. He is an intriguing prospect.

  22. #497
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    896

    Default

    https://www.vanquishthefoe.com/2020/...er-mac-mcclung

    Would McClung take over that annoying role Emery and Haws have filled the last couple years?

  23. #498
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cave-in-rock,il
    Posts
    396

    Default

    If BYU gets McClung and the ncaa lets him play next year Pope will have a better team than most people were thinking that he would have. McClung is not the guy they were thinking of when the made the movie white guys can't jump. McClung's sister plays soccer at Tennessee, so if they want him that is probably where he will end up. I would rather see him at BYU, because I would like the WCC get all the best players that they can. I really like watching the WCC more than the Big-10, ACC, Big-12, or the Pac-12. To me the WCC is more what college basketball should be than these big conferences. These big conferences are run more like a business instead of college teams. I just wish all WCC teams would put as much effert into their programs as the Zags, BYU, and St.Mary's. I want the WCC to be as strong as possible.

  24. #499
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    If BYU gets McClung and the ncaa lets him play next year Pope will have a better team than most people were thinking that he would have. McClung is not the guy they were thinking of when the made the movie white guys can't jump. McClung's sister plays soccer at Tennessee, so if they want him that is probably where he will end up. I would rather see him at BYU, because I would like the WCC get all the best players that they can. I really like watching the WCC more than the Big-10, ACC, Big-12, or the Pac-12. To me the WCC is more what college basketball should be than these big conferences. These big conferences are run more like a business instead of college teams. I just wish all WCC teams would put as much effert into their programs as the Zags, BYU, and St.Mary's. I want the WCC to be as strong as possible.
    Tennessee didn't make his top 7

  25. #500
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,346

    Default

    McClung has a mid-range game that makes coaches and scouts drool. Doubt we see him in the WCC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •