Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: General Transfer List v2.0

Any word on how the draft evals came back for Petrusev? Did Ayayi and Kispert also submit their names for underclassmen evaluations?

Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    Nice video on Haarms. Seems like a great kid.

Watch "The Energy and Emotion of Matt Haarms | Purdue | B1G Basketball | The Journey" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/z7Y9ig-EB58
    Thanks for the link Henne. Like this kid even more.

He & Timme on the road would be like the Nasty Boys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3AvE8Ok7Kk
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Zag1203 View Post
    Alabama has played some of the most un-disciplined basketball that I have seen in the past 3 seasons.
    Boola. Like I said, not all Yalies are PBKs. Bruner was considering Baylor, Alabama, and Maryland. Gonzaga, Louisville and Arkansas did not make the former Yale Bulldog’s last cut

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Thanks for the link Henne. Like this kid even more.

He & Timme on the road would be like the Nasty Boys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3AvE8Ok7Kk
    The Bash bros! I can only imagine what opposing student sections would come up with.
    America's Team!

Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    ·
    3h
    Purdue grad transfer Matt Haarms finalists, he told
    @Stadium

Arizona, Arkansas, BC, BYU, Gonzaga, Kentucky, Memphis, Minnesota, Texas Tech and UNCG

Default General Transfer List v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    ·
    3h
    @Stadium

Arizona, Arkansas, BC, BYU, Gonzaga, Kentucky, Memphis, Minnesota, Texas Tech and UNCG
    What is the infatuation with Arizona still? They don’t develop players, they underperform nearly every year, are known cheaters..I don’t get it.

The climate is nice I suppose but it’s a turnstile when it comes to players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    What is the infatuation with Arizona still? They don’t develop players, they underperform nearly every year, are known cheaters..I don’t get it.

Constant nice weather (party weather), pretty girls, mostly win, play in a P6 conference with TV exposure, play March Madness games, quick trip to the NBA.

Most of the players who go through there have different priorities than your average GU player. GU guys come here for elite development, playoff success, and fraternity to name some reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have 3 off this years team projected as first round picks. This is somewhat common for UA.It is hard to recruit against that kind of record or argue that they don’t develop players. The NBA is not buying that apparently. That they under achieve as a team seems obvious.

From some of the draft choices over the last few years, I would say that the nba has several GMs that are not very good talent evaluaters

Quote Originally Posted by A to Zags View Post
    They have 3 off this years team projected as first round picks. This is somewhat common for UA.It is hard to recruit against that kind of record or argue that they don’t develop players. The NBA is not buying that apparently. That they under achieve as a team seems obvious.
    I would argue that highly ranked kids that go into any school and leave after one year aren't necessarily being developed by the college. They are the kind of kids that would go straight to the pros if they were allowed - like Suggs. Gonzaga develops kids - they get lower ranked or unranked kids and help them turn into pros.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    ·
    3h
    @Stadium

Would hate to see him at BYU. Certainly is PT though.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

When is the deadline for deciding to enter the draft. I know there is one for putting your name in and another to pull out in time to come back for college ball...
    America's Team!

When is the deadline for deciding to enter the draft. I know there is one for putting your name in and another to pull out in time to come back for college ball...
    I looked it up a week or so ago and I THINK it's like April 25th or 26th.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    I looked it up a week or so ago and I THINK it's like April 25th or 26th.
    NBA owners are trying to get the draft pushed back to at least August 1. That should also stretch the day to declare back. Time will tell.
    It's not funny.

https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/s...900987398?s=20

Stanford has landed the commitment of five-star senior Ziaire Williams. Major pickup for Jerod Haase and his staff. Williams took his first official visit as a recruit to Stanford in January of 2019.

Curious if this is the domino that triggers Caldwell's mystery transfer leaving. Stanford has Oscar da Silva, who's been floated a few times on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by StatZag19 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/s...900987398?s=20

Stanford has landed the commitment of five-star senior Ziaire Williams. Major pickup for Jerod Haase and his staff. Williams took his first official visit as a recruit to Stanford in January of 2019.

Curious if this is the domino that triggers Caldwell's mystery transfer leaving. Stanford has Oscar da Silva, who's been floated a few times on this thread.
    Gotta be...

De Silva is not a set out transfer, he could play next year as a grad transfer I think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    De Silva is not a set out transfer, he could play next year as a grad transfer I think.
    Da Silva would have had to graduate in 3 years from Stanford to be a grad, tough to do. Everybody may be able to transfer without sitting out if the rule changes though, as long as it is their first transfer.

I’m intrigued by Minlend. Wondering how serious it is with our back court, and staying in the WCC. He would give solid rotation minutes and could make the roster very versatile re: going big or small. He can play face up, and he can back smaller guys down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Go Zags!!!

From Twitter:
    Jeff Borzello
    @jeffborzello
    ·
    13m
    Louisville has landed a commitment from San Francisco grad transfer Charles Minlend Jr., he told ESPN.

Cardinals made a strong push in recent days. Top-20 grad transfer was a second-team All-WCC selection and averaged 14.4 points and 4.7 rebounds.

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Lots of Top 25 recruits committing these last couple days. Is it time to reveal the mystery transfer?

My guess is Kai Jones from Texas.

A Greg Jones commitment triggers Jones transferring.

Final Answer.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    My guess is Kai Jones from Texas.

A Greg Jones commitment triggers Jones transferring.

Final Answer.
    NBA level? Reached double digits in points twice all season. Poor shooter all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    From Twitter:
    Minlend is moving on up to the big time.