Thread: SWX and ROOT SPORTS to ReAir Classic Gonzaga Games

Default SWX and ROOT SPORTS to ReAir Classic Gonzaga Games

From the Go Zags website today:

SWX and ROOT SPORTS to ReAir Classic Gonzaga Games

Check the link for more info and which games they're showing.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Bummed to be missing the SWX games as an out-of-market guy - would really have loved to have watched that 2002 UW game tonight. I've already got the DVR set for the ROOT games tho!

Quote Originally Posted by kdaleb View Post
    Bummed to be missing the SWX games as an out-of-market guy - would really have loved to have watched that 2002 UW game tonight. I've already got the DVR set for the ROOT games tho!
    What a fun game to watch again....memories came rushing back... Chunk, Gourde, Fox with good knees, Stepp was all that and then some... WB and KB... and Ronny.... really enjoyed it... shots of the crowd in the old Kennel... listening to Heister and Brown... great idea... looking forward to Sloot and the gals...

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Watched Sloot and the gals last night, recorded it... the tempo was awesome... Bekkering, Raap, Bowen, Jazzy, Kayla the Muscle, Redmond, Tatiana, Sloot and the rest... I was at the game with my deceased Ex... brought back lot's of memories and gave me my roundball fix... be safe everyone...

Go!! Zags!!!

So just curious about the San Diego game ... as I recall the broadcast actually went out on that game. I remember having to tune in I heart radio for the rest of that game. I guess they fixed and pieced together the broadcast?
    Qualified for 22 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

It was all there... I thought this years Ladies played fast but nothing like Sloot and the gals.... Wish they'd show a game from the previous season with Heather and Vivian...

Go!! Zags!!!