Thread: those who went to Vegas.....anyone sick?

Default those who went to Vegas.....anyone sick?

just curious....besides some stuffiness with a little cough, I and my better half are fine.....anyone get sick?..covid?...

we were sooo LUCKY to be able to attend the tournament, even if the Ladies didn't go far into it....just a fun event.....seeing how things were shut down so quickly afterwards, the tournament was our only tournament.

looking back, remember how CLF pulled KC out of that blowout game, I think against LMU, the one where Jen W and Jill both had double doubles and KC was missing one little RB to get hers?.....how fortuitous for CLF to "wise up" and put KC back in to get that mythical iffy RB........goes to show, you never know what's around the corner......appreciate what you have......

if we knew that Vegas would be the end of this season........

No, but I know two ladies who have been ill since returning and the last I heard they were hopeful of getting "the test"! One is a retired RN, she knows the system and as far as I know she either did not qualify or has not had the test as yet. One is now on antibiotics for secondary bacterial respiratory infection. Got it started yesterday. The other said last night she had horrible GI stuff--- cramping, diarrhea, chills. Better today. Maybe it was my cooking???

So far so good. Both the wife and I and another couple we traveled with seem to be fine. I work from home and now my wife is also working from home, so we are relatively somewhat safe from the virus.

A bigger problem is my kids. We watch our grandchild (1 yr) 4 days a week and her mother (daughter) and father (future son-in-law) both work at a hospital. Another son and his wife work at grocery stores and the third son works at a daycare that is open to watch the kids of healthcare and grocery store workers. All potential hot beds of potential for the virus.

Take care everyone,

ZagDad

Was in Vegas from 3/5 - 3/9; drove home on the morning of the 10th. Went to one game at The Orleans (Friday 3/6). Spent a fair amount of time walking along the strip. Interacted with classmates from Seattle, Boise, Columbia Falls, and Mill Valley. Several of the contingent attended games (and the pre-functions) on Monday 3/9 and Tuesday 3/10. None of us have any symptoms.

if we were smart we probably should have all stayed home....glad we're not smart because we always have a great time there.....

So far no. We went to all of the Zag games plus a number of other games at the Orleans, the two men’s Zag rally events, the Rod Stewart concert at Cesars’, and my wife also caught the Barry Manilow concert. On the way back to CDA, we stayed in Zion National Park, Grand Junction, Colorado and Dillion, Montana. Maybe we were just lucky.