Thread: KREM has a look at Drew and handshakes

Default KREM has a look at Drew and handshakes

This was on KREM... they had planned to run it during the tournament, but decided just to show it. Something to lighten the spirit.

Drew Timme: Gonzaga's handshake extraodinaire
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Thanks for that Rad.

Timme had a great year. Quintessential Zag!

20/21 = runthetable

Someone had to take over the handshakes when Rem left. Took a bit to find the right guy
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Drew must come back. Kispert, him and hopefully Ayayi will be a very, very strong foundation to what will be a great team. I read an article which stated Ayayi could get drafted into the NBA. I hope that doesn't happen this year. He's young enough to spend one more year at Gonzaga. I'm beginning to think that Petrusev could be back one more year. That would be awesome. Ballo and him would make a pretty formidable post presence. However, I believe we need a high post player who can shoot the 3. I'm sure Few et al are looking for that kind of player on the Grad Transfer list.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Default I belive Watson may be able to fill that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Drew must come back. Kispert, him and hopefully Ayayi will be a very, very strong foundation to what will be a great team. I read an article which stated Ayayi could get drafted into the NBA. I hope that doesn't happen this year. He's young enough to spend one more year at Gonzaga. I'm beginning to think that Petrusev could be back one more year. That would be awesome. Ballo and him would make a pretty formidable post presence. However, I believe we need a high post player who can shoot the 3. I'm sure Few et al are looking for that kind of player on the Grad Transfer list.
    //