Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 258

Thread: 2020-21 Scheduling

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    How come the Kansas game isn’t on the website schedule?
    Now it is. I am really looking forward to see if we can get UTK locked in somewhere.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Never thought I see an 8am game on the schedule

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Zags Open Season with Kansas and Auburn in Florida

    Broadcast Schedule (All times PT)
    Nov. 26
    Gonzaga vs. Kansas, 10:30 a.m., FOX
    Auburn vs. Saint Joseph's, 1:30 p.m., FS1

    Nov. 27
    Auburn vs. Gonzaga, 8 a.m., FOX
    Kansas vs. Saint Joseph's, 11 a.m., FS1

    https://gozags.com/news/2020/11/6/me...G8bkBIj_pw2iX4
    With my all time favorite color commentator calling the game: Bill Raftery. Nice!!!!
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    7,697

    Default

    Is the Tennessee game still on the schedule? It’s not showing on GoZags.com.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    940

    Default

    With those two FOX games, the Zags now have 4 games on national network over-the-air TV. That has to be a program record. UNITED WE ZAG, BAYBEE, we have arrived !! Mid-major who?

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    With those two FOX games, the Zags now have 4 games on national network over-the-air TV. That has to be a program record. UNITED WE ZAG, BAYBEE, we have arrived !! Mid-major who?
    The four are? KU, Auburn......? Are IA and Baylor for sure?

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    The four are? KU, Auburn......? Are IA and Baylor for sure?
    Iowa is for sure. CBS opening college hoops game of the season.

    https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...th-dakota/amp/
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    992

    Default

    I hope this team is full of morning people.
    Kansas 10:30 AM
    Auburn 8:00 AM
    Baylor 10:00 AM
    Iowa 9:00 AM
    Cant remember being able to eat breakfast while watching so many GU games.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    The 8am Auburn game is perfect for me, because I'm checking out of a hotel that day, and can watch before hitting the road. I have an 11am checkout

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    2,821

    Unhappy Can this be right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Zags Open Season with Kansas and Auburn in Florida

    Broadcast Schedule (All times PT)
    Nov. 26
    Gonzaga vs. Kansas, 10:30 a.m., FOX
    Auburn vs. Saint Joseph's, 1:30 p.m., FS1

    Nov. 27
    Auburn vs. Gonzaga, 8 a.m., FOX
    Kansas vs. Saint Joseph's, 11 a.m., FS1

    https://gozags.com/news/2020/11/6/me...G8bkBIj_pw2iX4
    Is that first date correct? Zags playing games on back-to-back days?




    :]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Yes, it is correct
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    I hope this team is full of morning people.
    Kansas 10:30 AM
    Auburn 8:00 AM
    Baylor 10:00 AM
    Iowa 9:00 AM
    Cant remember being able to eat breakfast while watching so many GU games.
    When is Baylor?

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    When is Baylor?
    https://gozags.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

    December 5th.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    Tu, sir.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    940

    Default

    So we have just 3 games left to schedule (all at the Kennel, I'm pretty sure). Hopefully, that will be taken care of in the next two weeks. Even though they will be cupcakes (I assume), there is still scouting and planning to be done. I'm sure Coach Few wants to know who we are playing, sooner than later.

  16. #216
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    So we only have four OOC games confirmed (all against legit competition) and league for this year? Are they for sure adding more games and how many can they add if they wanted to fill all spots?

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    So we only have four OOC games confirmed (all against legit competition) and league for this year? Are they for sure adding more games and how many can they add if they wanted to fill all spots?
    I think NAU, Tarleton St, and Dixie St are confirmed and Tennessee on Dec 2nd is all but a done deal. 3 more available spots, I would guess one in the week before Iowa and one between Iowa and Christmas. Hopefully another in there somewhere.
    Last edited by bdmiller7; 11-09-2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Difficulty with there/their/they're.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    I think NAU, Tarleton St, and Dixie St are confirmed and Tennessee on Dec 2nd is all but a done deal. 3 more available spots, I would guess one in the week before Iowa and one between Iowa and Christmas. Hopefully another in there somewhere.
    Thanks bd! I'm guessing it may be another week to 10 days before the schedule is complete then? I was just look at the website and it only listed the four and then some on here were saying similar sounding things.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    https://twitter.com/SRJimm/status/13...897326080?s=20

    "Zags’ non-conference schedule is tentatively finished (nothing set in stone during a pandemic). Three more home games added - Southern, Dec. 10; Idaho, Dec. 14; Northwestern State, Dec. 21. Six home games between Dec. 8-29."

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
    https://twitter.com/SRJimm/status/13...897326080?s=20

    "Zags’ non-conference schedule is tentatively finished (nothing set in stone during a pandemic). Three more home games added - Southern, Dec. 10; Idaho, Dec. 14; Northwestern State, Dec. 21. Six home games between Dec. 8-29."
    I know they're not heavy hitters but if all goes well at least we get the full 27 regular season games allowed.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    I know they're not heavy hitters but if all goes well at least we get the full 27 regular season games allowed.
    More games to be not televised. Or, if the Zags play in the woods, .....
    .

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    More games to be not televised. Or, if the Zags play in the woods, .....
    .
    Those 3 newest non-conference games will all be on ROOT; mark my words. ESPN does not waste its time televising Gonzaga vs Cupcake University.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Folks in Tennessee still think the UT-GU Jimmy V game will occur -- perhaps on 12/2 in Indianapolis: "[T]he Gonzaga Bulldogs, who opened at No. 2 behind the Baylor Bears in the Coaches Poll despite being No. 1 in the AP Poll, are likely another opponent. All reporting suggest the Jimmy V Classic is on between the two schools on Dec. 2 in Indianapolis." https://allfortennessee.com/2020/11/...on-coaches-14/

    Can anyone here with solid sources confirm or contradict this view?
    Last edited by SLOZag; 11-13-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Wa.
    Posts
    944

    Default

    - i was just gonna ask......what happened to the tennessee game?
    - i have no inside info, but i know few and barnes like to play each other and if at all possible they will get this game set.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GonzaGAW View Post
    - i was just gonna ask......what happened to the tennessee game?
    - i have no inside info, but i know few and barnes like to play each other and if at all possible they will get this game set.
    Outside of the fan forums I’m not seeing much on this. It’s not on GU’s or UTK’s schedules as of now.

    I’m looking info on this daily.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •