Thread: Way Too Early top 25 for next year.

Hybrid View

Default Way Too Early top 25 for next year.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...ats-145046364/

1. GONZAGA

Of the Bulldogs’ top 10 recruits ever landed, according to the 247Sports Composite, six are slated to be on this year’s roster, and four are expected to come off the bench. That’s depth of talent.

Default Pinch me, I'm dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...ats-145046364/

1. GONZAGA

Of the Bulldogs’ top 10 recruits ever landed, according to the 247Sports Composite, six are slated to be on this year’s roster, and four are expected to come off the bench. That’s depth of talent.
    Crazy times are these

All this and recruiting is not even over yet, and the rest of the country doesn't even know about Ballo.
    Last edited by TheOtherGreatOne; 03-16-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Waiting till the draft declarations and how the NBA may modify the one and done types. Or even those who just leave early. NBA has a plan for them too. ie Filip.

Ridiculous that Ballo isn’t mentioned.
    Parlez-vous français?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
    Ridiculous that Ballo isn’t mentioned.
    Shhhhhh.... it will be our not so little surprise...

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Default I'm not worried about the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Waiting till the draft declarations and how the NBA may modify the one and done types. Or even those who just leave early. NBA has a plan for them too. ie Filip.
    When we have NBA players on the team they JUMP out at you. AMMO, Sabonis, Rui, Clarke, etc. etc. They were very clearly the best players on the court.

When I watch Petrusev, I see a very good college player. A WCC 1st team player. And sometimes he's the best player on the court. And other times he's not even the best player on his team. I love his game and am a HUGE Petrusev fan. But I would have voted him 3rd in WCC POY voting behind Ford and Childs.

I personally don't think he has the athleticism for the NBA game. But that is my opinion. I've been so wrong before on identifying NBA talent. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong again. But my eyes tell me, he's a Euro player or G league after his college days are over.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyZag View Post
    When we have NBA players on the team they JUMP out at you. AMMO, Sabonis, Rui, Clarke, etc. etc. They were very clearly the best players on the court.

When I watch Petrusev, I see a very good college player. A WCC 1st team player. And sometimes he's the best player on the court. And other times he's not even the best player on his team. I love his game and am a HUGE Petrusev fan. But I would have voted him 3rd in WCC POY voting behind Ford and Childs.

I personally don't think he has the athleticism for the NBA game. But that is my opinion. I've been so wrong before on identifying NBA talent. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong again. But my eyes tell me, he's a Euro player or G league after his college days are over.
    Two more examples. Zbo jumped, best player in F4; Norvell declined, pitiable 7-23 in last two gms.
    Last edited by jazzdelmar; 03-18-2020 at 10:38 AM.