• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fonebone
    Kennel Club
    • Feb 2007

Night Practice

I hung out at the Kennel for a while after the game. After a bit, the team all filter back out - in their uniforms. They were going to have a practice session. So they kicked us all out so that they could begin. Looks like the coaches have some things they want to impress on them tonight.

I think its great personally. Keep the team grounded - don't let the second half let them forget the first half.
  • tyra
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

What do you think they will work on?

Could it be turnovers and ball control?

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2007

defensive intensity

was greater against empiria state u, and montana than the 1st half against Idaho

Comment

• Bocco
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Fonebone View Post
        I hung out at the Kennel for a while after the game. After a bit, the team all filter back out - in their uniforms. They were going to have a practice session. So they kicked us all out so that they could begin. Looks like the coaches have some things they want to impress on them tonight.

I think its great personally. Keep the team grounded - don't let the second half let them forget the first half.
        Perhaps a little practice at the free throw line...something like - as soon as you make 100 you can shower and go home.
        The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• GonzagaGurl08
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Feb 2007

Whatever the coaches were keeping them there for will be to their benefit. My guess is free throws or turnovers etc.
          " 'Damn! I made a lot of stupid – and you can quote me on this – stupid-ass plays. Man, that's gross. But at least we got the win.' " -Jeremy Pargo

Comment

• mendiant
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Fonebone View Post

Sweet!!!
            A Zag is generous.

A Zag knows he is much more than the sum of his stats.

A Zag has a desire to be part of something that is bigger than himself.

Comment

Working...
            X