• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • former1dog
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Serenity Now!!

Covid 19 isn’t funny, but I’m not opposed to jokes hitting around the edges.

From the Salt Lake Police:

Due to the confirmed case of #COVIDー19 from community spread, SLCPD is asking all criminal activities/nefarious behavior to cease until further notice. We appreciate your anticipated cooperation in halting crime & thank criminals in advance. We will let you know when you can return to your normal criminal behavior #SocialDistancingNow #behaveyourself

Also, find more information about #coronavirus here: https://www.slc.gov/mayor/covid-19/
  • Markburn1
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2015

The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

We played a board game we've had for months today. It's called "Pandemic" there's even a little yellow coronavirus you need to kill off amongst other bugs. We like it because it's cooperative and doesn't get the kids in hyper competitive mode with each other haha.

Comment

• kitzbuel
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
        The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
        Most excellent.
        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2007

So I got a juror summons last month and joked that it was such a crazy day with the kids that I was hoping I got picked for a trial where they'd sequester me in a hotel and I'd get a vacation away from home...well, Jury Duty was cancelled and here I sit social distancing with the kids.

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
            Administrator
            • Apr 2009

I tried to watch the live stream of the Dropkick Murphys playing a St. Patrick’s Day show in front of no fans.

It doesn’t work. Irish punk music needs lots of loud drunks to sing off key with the performers. This sound feels incomplete.
            “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
              • Feb 2007

Wanna watch something weird... watch the last John Oliver show. Comedy... yeah... it HAS to have a crowd.
              "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• DZ
                Zag for Life
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
                One would think that an animal that evolved to rely on its nose near as much as its eyes would have pretty good defenses against any respiratory virus that plugs things up. I imagine a stuffed-up dog is one unhappy and scared dude.
                Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                Mark Twain.

Comment

• Akzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

I liked Firefly / Serenity ...
                  So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• ZagaZags
                    Banned
                    • May 2010

Coronavirus

Coronavirus not welcome in my neighborhood!

Comment

• former1dog
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Things you learn while extreme social distancing- Excellent omelettes can be achieved with a really hot frying pan, lots of butter and cooking fast and swirling the pan while cooking. Try it, I’m getting tasty results. ��

Comment

Working...
                      X