Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggs Confirms in Post Heading to Gonzaga

Default Suggs Confirms in Post Heading to Gonzaga

Feel free to move to the Jalen Suggs recruit thread, but thought it was important to not get lost in the shuffle..

I know there was a lot of speculation that Suggs could still go to Europe, but he just posted on his IG page a lengthy post about his HS career and ended it :

"Zag nation, I hope youre ready. I got unfinished business to take care of".

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Feel free to move to the Jalen Suggs recruit thread, but thought it was important to not get lost in the shuffle..

I know there was a lot of speculation that Suggs could still go to Europe, but he just posted on his IG page a lengthy post about his HS career and ended it :

"Zag nation, I hope youre ready. I got unfinished business to take care of".
    Any chance you can screen shot that and post here?
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Just saw this too. I'd be lying if I said this isn't helping expedite my progress through the five stages of grief.

Never been more excited for an incoming player than Suggs, and that excitement will never be topped by any future recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by phxfireflames View Post
    Thanks
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

A while ago a well informed poster speculated that we may schedule a game in Minnesota next year.

Any further insight as to the possibility of this happening? I would definitely make a trip home to watch Jalen play in front of his friends and family. The Barn is a pretty cool venue.

Who's going to be the other guard? Joel?
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9rsu2-gYWL/

Verified
    Wow, all I can say is wow. I have been extremely grateful to have played 5 amazing years of varsity basketball. Although this seems harsh now, the safety and health of people has to be top priority. On to the next chapter now, Zag nation I hope you’re ready, I got unfinished business to take care of. Stay safe, stay healthy. 1... signing out.☝

Quote Originally Posted by GrizZAG View Post
    Who's going to be the other guard? Joel?
    Ayayi will be sharing time with Suggs and our other freshman phenom Dominick Harris, a high 4 star, should be a 5 star cg who committed as a sophomore to Gonzaga. Harris is a complete package and will contribute immediately!

Julian Strawther might spend some time at the 2 spot, but more likely will back up Kispert at the 3

Can we call this the 1st assist of Suggs GU career? A nice pick-me-up in the middle of a tough week.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    The Instagram post was definitely flagged to get our attention. The location he chose was Spokane, Washington, underlined!
    Parlez-vous français?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    A while ago a well informed poster speculated that we may schedule a game in Minnesota next year.

Any further insight as to the possibility of this happening? I would definitely make a trip home to watch Jalen play in front of his friends and family. The Barn is a pretty cool venue.
    I think it would be awesome to play Bemidji State!!

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

What say you now Jazz?

Most of us are ready to see him on the court. Wow
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    What say you now Jazz?
    He probably is in a self quarantined state of mind trying to figure out who nexts years whipping player will be

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    He probably is in a self quarantined state of mind trying to figure out who nexts years whipping player will be
    He gets REAL quiet when he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    What say you now Jazz?
    Cautiously ecstatic. Silver lining of the damn virus.

Only in your delusional, Kool Aid fueled, perfect world are there no flaws on any Gonzaga team.

Wait...Aren't the moderators supposed to slow the food fights around here instead of starting them? I realize this is a long running feud, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Wait...Aren't the moderators supposed to slow the food fights around here instead of starting them? I realize this is a long running feud, but ...
    Some poseurs, er posters are more equal than others.

To get it back to the topic -- good news from Suggs -- looking forward to him playing in a Zag uniform-- going to be hungry when he gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    To get it back to the topic -- good news from Suggs -- looking forward to him playing in a Zag uniform-- going to be hungry when he gets here.
    Yes, I have a feeling it will be an entertaining season. Only, what, 7 more months to wait til midnight madness?

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Your right sending PM to remove me as moderator if that is the expectation

Your right sending PM to remove me as moderator if that is the expectation
    Not sure what you are talking about. Who suggested removing you as moderator? Wasn't done here. Wasn't done in private.

I was simply pointing out that this thread was interrupted by you to continue your personal feud with another poster and resulted in what is now chaos.

So happy for Suggs, GU and the fans that he will be in Spokane. Can we just stick with that on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Some poseurs, er posters are more equal than others.
    You love that word. You called Jalen Suggs a poseur on November 4th.

I bought a Minnehaha basketball shirt and put Suggs on the back on October 8th. Doubled down and bought a Gonzaga #1 jersey to put Suggs on the back on January 13th.

With the "pipe dream" now realized, I'm glad the optimists are enjoying this high the most. You have more of the 2000+ posts in the Jalen Suggs thread than anyone despite saying you were done posting in that thread on more than one occasion. You were able to successfully insert yourself into the storyline, but I hope you were not successful in sucking the fun out of the most impactful and successful recruiting win Gonzaga has ever had.

I look forward to your negativity surrounding him being "cocky", "brash" and "emotional". Because I'll know that it's his confidence, swagger and passion that will drive him to prove his doubters wrong and bring Zag Nation the championship we all deserve.