Thread: Zags to Open Season Against Top Name Foes; Few Seeks Win 600

Thumbs up Zags to Open Season Against Top Name Foes; Few Seeks Win 600

Zags should alter 2020 - 2021 schedule to open with an exhibition(s), followed by two games against top name opponents, hopefully home-and-home. Chance to give team and coaches a possible replacement for the moment lost to cancellation of this year’s NCAA tournament.

Possible foes? Shoot for the top — Kansas, Duke, Michigan State, SDSU, Baylor, UCLA, etc. Would be fun to set up a fan poll (but don’t know how). Who would be your dream opponents to replace this year’s cancelled NCAA tournament games? Why not start big!

Go Zags!!! Natty next year!

Kentucky

At this point in time, how sure are you there will be a 2020-21 season? I think we are looking at a new future ... with many more questions than answers. Hope to see everybody on GU Boards next fall.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Thought this would be an upbeat tonic in a depressing time. Shows how little I understand this forum. MODS — please remove. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinZag View Post
    Thought this would be an upbeat tonic in a depressing time. Shows how little I understand this forum. MODS — please remove. Thanks.
    Just everyone feels empty rn.
    Love the zags for life

I do think that between now and Fall, something might be organized where some top teams play in some round robin thing or a mini bracket.

I have heard rumors of special allowances for Seniors, another year, etc - but who would do that? I guess you could but some of these kids, the 5th year transfers, etc are they going to want to go to school one more year? Most can't and won't go pro, so it's sort of just another year of school (if they already graduated).