Thread: Where is David Pendergraft? Asks Neil Everett (plus Jacob Larsen update)

Default Where is David Pendergraft? Asks Neil Everett (plus Jacob Larsen update)

If you just watched the 10 PM ESPN Sportscenter, the lead story was the Gonzaga victory over St. Mary's. Neil Everett was awesome, as always, calling Gonzaga "America's Team," and calling out many former Gonzaga players, ending with "where is David Pendergraft?"

I don't know about Pendergraft but I am pretty sure I saw Larsen today and yesterday....he was wearing Zag gear......

Thought the same, watching in 115

Jacob is due to graduate from Gonzaga this May.

"To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    Jacob is due to graduate from Gonzaga this May.
    Good for him!!

Thanks for the update, GZ.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Soooo.....grad transfer? ha ha

Jacob was in the row behind me on flight out of Vegas. Articulate, intelligent, friendly. Represents Gonzaga well. His English is superb and no accent now. Hope's to stay in US for grad school (MBA). His folks will come from Denmark for graduation. Funny thing, he says he and Martynas get mistaken for each other regularly!! Super nice guy, wish the best for him. Once a zag, always a zag.

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Jacob was in the row behind me on flight out of Vegas. Articulate, intelligent, friendly. Represents Gonzaga well. His English is superb and no accent now. Hope's to stay in US for grad school (MBA). His folks will come from Denmark for graduation. Funny thing, he says he and Martynas get mistaken for each other regularly!! Super nice guy, wish the best for him. Once a zag, always a zag.
    Did he have the same heart condition his brother had? Glad he is doing well. Let’s hope you were in a section with lots of leg room. Can’t imagine fitting that frame into normal airplane rows.

They do look a lot alike... at least to me. I saw some pre-season pictures of the team working out or something and thought Jacob had rejoined the team. It was Martynas!
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Super nice guy, wish the best for him. Once a zag, always a zag.

This.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.