Where is David Pendergraft? Asks Neil Everett (plus Jacob Larsen update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rawkmandale
    Banned
    • Feb 2007

Where is David Pendergraft? Asks Neil Everett (plus Jacob Larsen update)

If you just watched the 10 PM ESPN Sportscenter, the lead story was the Gonzaga victory over St. Mary's. Neil Everett was awesome, as always, calling Gonzaga "America's Team," and calling out many former Gonzaga players, ending with "where is David Pendergraft?"
  • sylean
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2010

I don't know about Pendergraft but I am pretty sure I saw Larsen today and yesterday....he was wearing Zag gear......

Comment

• tummydoc
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2013

Thought the same, watching in 115

Comment

• GoZags
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Jacob is due to graduate from Gonzaga this May.
        sigpic
        “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
        ——-
        List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
        Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• sittingon50
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
          Jacob is due to graduate from Gonzaga this May.
          Good for him!!

Thanks for the update, GZ.
          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• scrooner
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Soooo.....grad transfer? ha ha

Comment

• tummydoc
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2013

Jacob was in the row behind me on flight out of Vegas. Articulate, intelligent, friendly. Represents Gonzaga well. His English is superb and no accent now. Hope's to stay in US for grad school (MBA). His folks will come from Denmark for graduation. Funny thing, he says he and Martynas get mistaken for each other regularly!! Super nice guy, wish the best for him. Once a zag, always a zag.

Comment

• LTownZag
                Banned
                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by tummydoc View Post
                Jacob was in the row behind me on flight out of Vegas. Articulate, intelligent, friendly. Represents Gonzaga well. His English is superb and no accent now. Hope's to stay in US for grad school (MBA). His folks will come from Denmark for graduation. Funny thing, he says he and Martynas get mistaken for each other regularly!! Super nice guy, wish the best for him. Once a zag, always a zag.
                Did he have the same heart condition his brother had? Glad he is doing well. Let’s hope you were in a section with lots of leg room. Can’t imagine fitting that frame into normal airplane rows.

Comment

• Radbooks
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jun 2007

They do look a lot alike... at least to me. I saw some pre-season pictures of the team working out or something and thought Jacob had rejoined the team. It was Martynas!
                  “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• sittingon50
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Super nice guy, wish the best for him. Once a zag, always a zag.

This.
                    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                    X