X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sideshow06
    Kennel Club Material
    • Jan 2012

As much as you guys love to harp on the RB blow by... the majority of the BYU players bolted without even shaking hands. Watch Ford’s face as he gets to the end of the line of coaches and sees them all heading to the locker room and gives them a WTF wave.

Comment

• LTownZag
      Banned
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by MJ777 View Post
      Brass Balls Ford
      Anyone else really like ford and root for him unless it’s VS Gonzaga? He’s not a cheap player or whiner.

Comment

• GrizZAG
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2009

If BYU played honest basketball they’re very good but the antics are unbearable. Happy for the Gaels. We won’t have to suffer through the drama Queen antics. Go Zags!!
        One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• gonzagafan62
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by sideshow06 View Post
          As much as you guys love to harp on the RB blow by... the majority of the BYU players bolted without even shaking hands. Watch Ford’s face as he gets to the end of the line of coaches and sees them all heading to the locker room and gives them a WTF wave.
          Hey congrats to you buddy. We will be rivals tomorrow but even I was rooting for you tonight. Good luck tomorrow
          Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LTownZag View Post
            Anyone else really like ford and root for him unless it’s VS Gonzaga? He’s not a cheap player or whiner.
            Agreed. He plays the right way and lets his game do all of the talking.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
              Agreed. He plays the right way and lets his game do all of the talking.
              Him delly patty and Diamon Simpson are guys I enjoyed watching ... hermansen too
              Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by sideshow06 View Post
                I was wondering what happened... I thought some fans were chirping at him or something.

Over the past few years I have started to love the RB blow by. It's just part of who he is and I don't take offense any more. I still like to poke fun, though, from time to time.

Most importantly, congrats on a great win tonight! The Gaels don't seem as deep offensively as in years past but have a lot of toughness and heart.

Comment

• GrizZAG
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2009

Pope in the running for “Flop and trash” Coach of the Year award. Pathetic
                  One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• sideshow06
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
                    Hey congrats to you buddy. We will be rivals tomorrow but even I was rooting for you tonight. Good luck tomorrow
                    I enjoy any time we can keep BYU from thinking they should get a championship in this conference. I expect you guys will handle your business tomorrow, but I thought the same last year so...

Good luck you guys.

Comment

• sideshow06
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
                      I was wondering what happened... I thought some fans were chirping at him or something.

Over the past few years I have started to love the RB blow by. It's just part of who he is and I don't take offense any more. I still like to poke fun, though, from time to time.

Most importantly, congrats on a great win tonight! The Gaels don't seem as deep offensively as in years past but have a lot of toughness and heart.
                      We’re seriously running on fumes and sheer will on offense this year, but we’ll take a win over BYU or you guys any day. I have also come to see the humor in the RB blow by which is why it was shocking to me that he embraced and chatted with Few this year after the 30 point loss. He’s quirky but we love him.

Comment

• Section 116
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

A whole lotta Zags fans in the house pulling for SMC this evening and a whole lotta BYU tickets for tomorrow's championship game being sold at discounted prices as I exited the building, hahaha!

Comment

• tummydoc
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by krozman View Post
                          Their message board doesn't really allow for well developed thought processes. It's all "one sentence or less" reactions that really don't build a fan base or allow them to vent properly. Crazy how they put up with it.
                          Maybe one sentence is all they're capable of. As I was leaving tonight one of their students yelled to tha zag crowd: "good luck losing in the second round". Ouch, what a Zinger....and so original.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Deep in my heart, wherever Kent Lockhart may be, he's got a big grin on his face.

For those who haven't seen my posts over the years:

The fun starts 30 seconds into the video. My wife and another couple had our own informal Kent Lockhart fan club, complete with t-shirts.

Comment

• sideshow06
                              Kennel Club Material
                              • Jan 2012

This sums it up.

Comment

• 75Zag
                                Zag for Life
                                • Mar 2007

Thanks very much for providing a new desktop photo for my computer.
                                Every time I look at that picture I smile a little bit more.

Go Bulldogs!
                                Do not go gentle into that good night,
                                Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
                                Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

Working...
                                X