It's Game Day, the best day of the week. (March 9, 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

It's Game Day, the best day of the week. (March 9, 2020)

Gonzaga vs San Francisco in the WCC Tournament.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Ya Ya Ya!!! Beat 'ed Bust 'em that's our custom! Go Zags!!!

AM I a little crazy? hahahah Yep! Zag crazy!!!

What a long wait we've had, but I am sure it helped our Zags heal up A LOT. So now we are ready. It's back to Zag basketball in the first post season tournament. I know the Zag fans there are ready to rumble, as are we Zag fans in ZagNation. We know it's going to be a tough two days, but our guys are primed for action. hahaha Our Ninja Shooters are ready. They're rested and ready. hahaha

We'll be playing San Francisco, who in my opinion, is a great rivalry second only to St Mary's. We have had great games that go back many years. For this reason I am glad we get to play them.

So get your Zag gear on and get ready. Do whatever you do on Game Day to get ready. Come here and share what you do. I'd love to hear from you.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • bigblahla
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

You're right on bornie.... The Dons have been very competitive even when they aren't having a good year... games at WMG are always a battle.... I expect nothing but the same tonight... Todd Golden is proving himself to be a players coach and he has this group of Dons on an upward trajectory, which the Zags stop tonight... would love to see the Dons make waves in the NIT... Pacific too... time for our Ladies and Men to step up... it's March and we're all catching the madness...

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

• PNW Zagfan
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Jan 2015

Just wanted to say thanks, Reborn. I do enjoy your “It’s Game Day...” posts. The unbridled enthusiasm and joy that Gonzaga basketball brings to you, well, I feel the same. Have a great day and Go Zags!

Comment

• Zagger
        Banned
        • Mar 2008

I’ve a hunch it’s gonna be Killian showtime this evening at the Orleans Arena!
        Don’s are good. Zags are great!

Comment

• Reborn
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by PNW Zagfan View Post
          Just wanted to say thanks, Reborn. I do enjoy your “It’s Game Day...” posts. The unbridled enthusiasm and joy that Gonzaga basketball brings to you, well, I feel the same. Have a great day and Go Zags!
          Thanks for the kind words. Happy to connect with you in our enthusiasm for the Zags. And we are connected with millions of others. It's a great great feeling to be a Zag! Have a great day!

Go Zags!!!

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Nice Monday perk to have a Zags game to look forward to this eve!

Gonzaga’s guards are tired of hearing what a challenge USF poses. Kispert, Ayayi, Gilder, Woolridge all in double figures as Zags route the Dons!
            Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• zagdontzig
              Zag for Life
              • Mar 2016

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
              Nice Monday perk to have a Zags game to look forward to this eve!

Gonzaga’s guards are tired of hearing what a challenge USF poses. Kispert, Ayayi, Gilder, Woolridge all in double figures as Zags route the Dons!
              Roll, get the starters out early, get them showered, fed, then bed.
              Originally posted by Reborn
              Go Zags!!!
              Self-Proclaimed GIF Proprietor

Comment

• bballbeachbum
                Zag for Life
                • Dec 2008

time for some basketball again, and another chance to root for this team and group as the season rolls through March (altho I will miss the 2nd half tonight)

have always thought Few's best coaching job was after the shroom incident, but this year could challenge that with what he's done. still work to do starting tonight

Go Zags

Comment

• Reborn
                  Zag for Life
                  • Oct 2007

i know the Zags love to play at the Orleans Arena just outside of Las Vegas. I know the fans love it there too. Yet, there will be a number of Zags who have not played there:Gilder, Woolridge, Timme, and to some extent Ayayi. Ayayi has been there, and has gone through warm ups but has not really played (to any extent) there. So it will be a new arena. San Francisco has already played two games there so they most likely will have some advantage. They also seem to be playing well there as they've defeated both opponents by comfortable margins ((29 points in first game, and 18 points in their last game with Pacific). Beating Pacific by 18 points is pretty impressive. Initially, I predicted that the Zags would win by 20 points, but after reviewing how San Francisco is playing I'm going to change my prediction to a much closer game. It's beginning to look like we might have two pretty tough games. But so will either BYU or St Mary's. It's going to be FUUUUUUN!!!!!!

HA HA HA HAAAAAAA

Go Zags!!!

Comment

• Zags11
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2008

Im ready. Super ready. Lets go zags!

Comment

• SorenTodd45
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2019

I'm geeked, I'm pumped, and I'm headed over to Orleans Arena now. I have ticket ready, will be attending both games tonight. Go Killian !!!

Comment

• Reborn
                        Zag for Life
                        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                        I'm geeked, I'm pumped, and I'm headed over to Orleans Arena now. I have ticket ready, will be attending both games tonight. Go Killian !!!
                        Wow! Lucky you. How cool it is that you have ticks. Have a great time, and please come back here and write about the games.

Go Zags!!!

Comment

• Reborn
                          Zag for Life
                          • Oct 2007

Less than 2 hours now. Getting excited. Feeling pumped. I imagine the Zags are beginning to feel an adrenalin increase. They're beginning to get ready to go over to the Oreleans. Beginning some pre-game things. For me, about this time before a game I'd lie down and meditate on the game. I would picture myself playing in the game and visualize all of the moves that I have to get me free for a shot. I'd, of course, see the shot and visualize the ball going through the basket. I'd visualize myself making foul shots. I was good at that too. I was a good outside shooter. Then I'd visualize myself stealing the ball and making lay-ins. I would end the visualization by seeing the score board with a victory for our team. For tonight the score of course is 77-63.

Go Zags!!!

Comment

• ZagsObserver
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jan 2010

Is anybody going to enjoy anything other than water tonight?

Comment

• tummydoc
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2013

Miller lite at the Zag pregame social in parking lot at the Orleans. It's a start.

Comment

Working...
                              X